Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
Size: Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet|Change

I read the reviews before ordering these baking treys and I still like them just fine. Yes, they are not your most expensive baking treys, and they do warp slightly when you take it out of the oven - and that's the main reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 - but they go back to original shape in a matter of seconds, at most two minutes.

Now I don't bake sweets, just vegetables so I am using the oven between 400 to 450 degree temperatures so if your temps vary, maybe you will have more or less warping, but the variance is small.

For me, the important thing is to have clean, and newish baking treys, because I like to switch them out more often. My older more expensive treys were stained beyond hope and clean-up, and I was sick of looking at them. I love these new clean light-weight baking sheets, and the price is perfect and for the occasional (once a week or maybe twice) use that I have for them, they are just fine.
on April 5, 2015
I bought these to replace a new Calphalon set that warped at higher heat (375+). I am disappointed to say that these do too. :-(. I'm feeling like I'm in another universe and maybe my memories of prior baking sheets that held up fine is only in my imagination (!). Does anyone know of a baking sheet that can handle 400-474 degrees without twisting!?
review image
11 comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 1, 2016
The first time I used these 3 trays, we made identical cookies and we rotated all 3 trays between 3 oven shelves so they were literally all equal. The largest tray burnt all 6 large cookies and left 6 permanent burn marks on the actual tray. We are shocked and so disappointed! We are not happy as they come with a BIG LIFE TIME WARRANTY Sticker but its useless if there is no way to contact the seller. If I return them all I also get charged by Amazon even though one tray must be defective.
on January 24, 2017
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS ITEM!!! I just used this tonight and it immediately warped in the oven. I have never had cookie sheets do that, what a joke! Why they make a product meant for ovens that cannot withstand the heat needed to cook is beyond me? I read this in other reviews but decided to take a chance on them. There's a reason the price point is what it is, because it's a really terrible product.
on January 15, 2017
Tonight was the first time I'm using this tray and about 3 minutes after I put it in the oven I heard a bang noise, opened the oven and saw the tray had warped!!! Definitely don't buy these. I'll be asking Amazon for a refund.
on September 20, 2017
These are decent quality cookie sheets and I've experienced no problem with them. The non-stick surface is nice (though I typically use aluminum foil or parchment paper). The real surprise for me was that all three of them fit on the lower rack of my dishwasher without impeding the cleaning apparatus at all. I'm pleased with this purchase.
on March 14, 2017
What can one say about pans? In my book there are only two kinds of pans, Peter and the ones you bake with. And these my friends are the kind you bake with! To that end, they work well, no bending when changing from cold to hot or visa versa. Whahoo, pans baby!!!
on March 7, 2015
After using the cheapest baking pans we could find, the biggest issue we had was things overflowing the edges and spilling into the oven.

These trays solve that quite well, with a small lip along the entire perimeter.

The pans are also coated in a nice, non stick surface, though I still recommend covering them in aluminum foil to save yourself a lot of cleaning effort later.

Finally, the trays also stack. This is a huge space saving feature, and enables us to keep 3 trays in the space of one (really handy for the tight space under the oven).

Overall, I'm very pleased with our upgrade to these trays and would definitely buy them again. I'll keep this review updated in case anything changes!
on September 17, 2015
I just started meal prepping and needed some cooking sheets that I can throw in the oven and these work really well! They are the perfect size and they feel sturdy too! With this set alone, I was able to make about 4 days of food. I used the big sheet to cook 4 chicken breasts, the medium sheet to cook asparagus and butternut squash, and the small sheet for mushrooms and chicken sausage. Everything was cooked evenly and it tasted amazing! All in all, great price and value! I would definitely recommend these to all my friends and family!
on December 4, 2017
These pans are very affordable. With that being said, after using them only a few times I had one of them warp while cooking so that now it doesn't lay flat. I realize that they're probably made with inexpensive materials but I figured it's not that hard to get a pan to remain laying flat. Kind of in between on recommending this or not. - maybe my experience was just a "lemon".