- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Good Drinks: Alcohol-Free Recipes for When You're Not Drinking for Whatever Reason Hardcover – October 6, 2020
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
“With Good Drinks, the wonderful Bainbridge strips away the tired tropes surrounding ‘mocktails’ and shows us just how exciting the world of non-alcoholic drinking can be. Crucially, the book gives practical insight to a new set of tools, rules, and applications to ensure these drinks hit as consistently—and with as much brilliance—as their boozy counterparts.”—Ryan Chetiyawardana, a.k.a. Mr Lyan
About the Author
After building a career around why and how people gather, Bainbridge pivoted into why people don't, launching The Lonely Hour podcast to explore social disconnection and other forms of loneliness. In the three years since, the show has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, Psychology Today, Women's Health, Bloomberg, the Washington Post, the Financial Times, the BBC, NPR, and more.
- Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
- Hardcover : 176 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1984856340
- ISBN-10 : 1984856340
- Publisher : Ten Speed Press (October 6, 2020)
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 0.73 x 9.38 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)