|Manufacturer||Good Earth Lighting|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.1 x 15.7 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||UC1138-WH1-12LF0-G|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||500 Lumen|
|Warranty Description||Not applicable.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.43 shipping
Good Earth Lighting 12-inch LED Slim Direct Wire Linking Light Bar - 2700K/3400K/4000K White Color Selectable - 50,000 Hours Lamp Life - Dimmable - Energy Star - White
|Sale:||$39.93 ($3.33 / In) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Brand||Good Earth Lighting|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Light Source type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SWITCH CONTROL- Fixture has on/off switch and it is suitable for damp locations like bathrooms or laundry room or kitchen undercabinets.
- DIMMABLE - Dimmable down to 15% of light output and compatible with most Triac wall dimmers, so you can create your desired ambiance. High color rendering index of 92CRI will reveal vivid colors and textures in your home.
- BRIGHT LIGHT - LED illumination - Light output of 427 lumens to illuminate your kitchen counter space area. Equivalent to a 6.02-Watt power lamps. 50,000 hour rated lamp light ensures long-lasting use.
- HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES - Color temperature slide switch to accommodate lighting preferences (2700K warm white/3400K bright white/4000K cool white).
- LINKABLE FEATURE- 18" 3 conductor linking cord is included for linking multiple fixtures between 12", 18", 24", 30" up to 360 watts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Good Earth Lighting 12-inch LED Slim Direct Wire Light Bar is the perfect lighting solution for illuminating any dark kitchen or counter space areas, under cabinets, or any accent area of the home. The space-saving design of this fixture makes this the optimal under cabinet lighting solution for any space. It can be mounted conveniently and stay hidden under the cabinet with the included mounting hardware and has a 50,000-hour rated lamp light to ensure long-lasting use. Choose the white color temperature (2700K/3400K/4000K) that best fits your lighting preference, whether mood lighting for entertaining (2700K) or task lighting such as cooking or reading recipes (4000K). This Good Earth Lighting 12-inch LED Slim Direct Wire Light Bar has a clean, all-white finish with a frosted polycarbonate diffuser, allowing it to blend seamlessly with any existing decor. This lightweight item measures 12.00" x 3.15" x 0.875". This fixture operates on 120V and is dimmable with a forward phase electronic (TRIAC) dimmer. Dimmers tested to be compatible with this fixture are the Lutron: Diva C•L: DVWCL-153P or DVCL-153P, Lumea C•L: LGCL- 153P, and Toggler C•L: TGCL-153P8. (This list of dimmers does not imply any guarantee or warranty of compatibility with a particular application. Dimmers not listed do not imply non-compatibility.) This design is available in 12", 18", 24", and 30" lengths to fit any undercabinet sizes and able to link multiple fixtures up to 360 watts. Hardware kit includes both strain relief to allow two cable connections: 14-2 flexible metalic or 14/2+G NM non metalic cable. Push in connectors allow fast and easy to install. Energy Star Certified product to help you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style, or comfort. ETL Listed for Safety with a 6-Year Limited Warranty.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other issue is the claimed dimming function. My original wall dimmer switch caused the lights to hum very loudly. I contacted the manufacturer and through conversations I swapped the dimmer switch to 4 different models and brands. All hum.
So, I use a non-dimming switch and they are silent. But at night, when I wanted dimmer lights, they are too bright.
No further suggestions from the manufacturer.
If you want dimming capabilities, beware.