From the Inside Flap
Based on groundbreaking research, this timely book by the bestselling authors of unChristian explores politics, sexuality, race, gender, and religious freedom, helping you:
· respond with compassion, clarity and confidence to the most toxic issues of our day
· discover the most significant cultural trends that are creating both obstacles and opportunities for Christians
· know what you believe and why it doesn't make you a judgmental or extreme person
· stop being afraid to talk about what you believe and start having meaningful conversations about tough issues
· understand the heart behind opposing views and learn how to stay friends across differences|David Kinnaman is author of unChristian and You Lost Me. He is president of Barna Group, a leading research and communications company that works with churches, nonprofits, and businesses ranging from film studios to financial services. Since 1995, David has directed interviews with nearly one million individuals and overseen hundreds of U.S. and global research studies. He and his wife live in California with their three children.
Gabe Lyons is author of unChristian and The Next Christians. He is the founder of Q, a learning community that educates and mobilizes Christians to think well and advance good in society. Called "sophisticated and orthodox" by The New York Times, Q represents the perspective of a new generation of Christians. Gabe speaks on cultural issues where faith intersects public life. He lives in Nashville with his wife, Rebekah, and their three children.
From the Back Cover
Your response will shape the future of Christianity in America.
"Good Faith is a wise and accessible guide to 'being a Christian in the public square' today."--Tim Keller, author and pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church
"I love this book. It is a timely reminder that Christians don't have to conform in order to survive."--Francis Chan, author of Crazy Love and You and Me Forever
"Kinnaman and Lyons are second to none. Unrelenting in its research, compelling in its humility, powerful in its approach, Good Faith is a landmark and thought-provoking read."--Ann Voskamp, author of One Thousand Gifts and A Holy Experience
"This prophetic book inspired me to rethink my own assumptions about how to live faithfully in our American exile."--Rod Dreher, journalist and author of the forthcoming The Benedict Option
"As the issues of our day threaten to divide the church, we must lean in with wisdom and truth while loving with abandon and grace. Gabe and David are leading the way, and help us faithfully navigate the new terrain."--Jennie Allen, author and founder of the IF:Gathering
"Good Faith speaks prophetically to the church by diagnosing our condition and prescribing a course of powerful treatment."--Christine Caine, author and founder of A21 Campaign
"Kinnaman and Lyons turn down the temp and offer leaders a box of cultural engagement tools to use and pass on to our churches. Every pastor and leadership team should read Good Faith."--Mark Batterson, author and pastor, National Community Church