Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on September 29, 2016
Robert Munsch is one of our favorite authors of ALL time for kids story -- wonderfully irreverent, quirky sense of humor and his stories are hilarious. This is an entire book about how a good, proper family -- and even the police -- take on a fart...really, is there any need to say more?! My teen boys still will stop and get a giggle out of this...one of my favorite stories to read to little kids.

I hope this has been helpful to you – if so, please click the "YES" button below. Thanks!
on February 22, 2017
My eldest daughter is 29 and my two other daughters are 26. I still have my original copy I bought of this book. I read it to my 5 year old neighbor who is learning to read and - frankly - is always gassy! She loved it and was able to read most of it back to me. I could not find a new copy of it, but was able to find this one in mint condition to give to her. I hope she loves it as much I my daughters have loved theirs
on December 12, 2014
My family has gone through 2 of these books & I mean worn out & taped together! After talking to our librarian who loves Walter the Farting Dog, I had to get her this for Christmas! She opened it early to share & laughed until she cried. Cute book! Love it! Packaged great & just as description stated!
on October 3, 2012
My Great-Uncle gave me this book when I was in Kindergarten and it quickly became my absolute favorite book for obvious reasons. I brought it to school in 1st grade and my teacher called my mother very upset that I would be allowed to have such a book. Even as an adult and with children of my own I enjoy the book. Now I can read it and see a deeper meaning in the book, even if it was not intentional. I have children who have difficulty in school and become upset with their inability to keep up with the other kids. It was refreshing to pull the book out and explain to them that sometimes good kids have "farts" and it doesn't change that they are good.
on March 3, 2017
cute book
on August 20, 2016
I ordered this book not knowing what it was about but seemed cute and I have no problem with farts, sure they're hilarious but the book was just okay, maybe I had too high of hopes.
on May 23, 2016
I love this book so much. My mother used to read it to use when we were kids and I had to get one for my son when he got old enough to read these books. Super cute.
on October 25, 2013
I debated about presenting this to my two granddaughters because of the subject. When I asked my son (their father) his opinion of it, he looked through it, chuckled, but said that his girls didn't need any further encouragement to giggle about farting. So, guess I'll donate it to a charity. Robert Munsch has such a quirky sense of humor!
on September 9, 2016
The books were as advertised. Thank youl
on December 15, 2012
everyone laughs at the mention of the word, "fart", which is what GOOD FAMILIES DON'T. it is a bit confusing in that it is written for Canadiens and so i believe it is a Mounty who comes to the rescue rather than a policeman. but easy enough to explain away and many good laughs enjoyed.