Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on May 13, 2012
A handsome man, a skeptical woman, and a dog named Duke. Keely's focus is on her career, and she's only willing to lend a tiny piece of her heart to Darren, no matter how great he seems. With events conspiring against their chance at happiness, the guidance of Lucinda and her gris-gris have their work cut out for them. In this romantic comedy, Ms. Tyler reminds us that, to find love, we must open our hearts. Keely is a strong heroine who doesn't trust easily and refuses to make all the sacrifices. A fun, entertaining read with lovable characters who will remind you of yourself and your friends.
on May 12, 2012
The characters in this sweet romance will steal your heart, especially Lucinda, the slightly pushy Cajun lady who insists on Keely wearing a necklace (or gris-gris) that's supposed to draw her true love to her. Keely has her doubts, especially when the new man in her life seems to be a back stabber rather than a Prince Charming. Will the gris-gris do its job? Ms. Tyler weaves a delightful story about doubts, misunderstandings and mysterious happenings that will keep you smiling to the very last page. I loved this first book in her Good Luck Series and am already looking forward to the next one.
on May 20, 2012
"The good luck charm" is a Romantic comedy that does not disappoint.All Keely Jones wanted in life was to be successful,but all that is about to change when she meets Darren Wright.Wearing a necklace that is meant to find her true love,were can she go wrong? "The good luck charm" is a quick and easy read that will leave you longing to read the rest of the series.

Pros: Well written,fairly decent in length,great characters,a lovable dog, and a touch of magic.I absolutely LOVE the cover art for this book.

Cons:There really isn't any,This book will entertain you from the very first page to the very last.

I loved this book and CAN NOT wait to read the other books in the series,author Leanne Tyler has just turned me into a fan.
on January 3, 2016
In The Good Luck Charm two advertising executives meet in the park, develop a mutual attraction and then find out they work in competition with each other.

Bring in a Godmother that believes in Voodoo and gives Keely a gris-gris charm to wear to help her find her true love. Darren made the mistake of not telling Keely where he worked and when she found out from her boss, she was very upset. With a little help from her Voodoo practicing Godmother, his family they find their way back together and the gris-gris works it magic. The Good Luck Charm offers a problem to be solved, a lot of romance and a little bit of magic for a fun and happy reading experience.
on July 13, 2015
Such a cute story. I love the development of the characters as the book went along. I live in the metropolitan city this book is set near. Fun to read about places and things I new so much about.

Keely Jones is an up and coming advertising agent. She has worked so hard her whole life she basically has no social life. Until she begins to take care of her brothers dog.

Darren Wright is a well established advertising agent who has just recently moved to town to help his sister in her struggling advertising firm. Darren too doesn't date much and his friend Clint likes to tease him about it. Until one day at the park her literally runs into a girl and her dog.

Mix a little cajun voodoo love potion and see what happens next.

Such a sweet and romantic love story.
on May 28, 2012
This one had me chuckling throughout tha entire book. Darren pulled at my heartstrings, and Keely is a girl after my own heart. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it kept me turning the pages to see how Darren was going to pull himself out of the deep hole he'd dug. I'll definitely be looking for the next one in the series.
on October 29, 2012
I'm always a sap for a good romance story and this one definitely didn't disappoint. Being from Knoxville, I truly appreciated the story and I loved the characters. If you're looking for a feel good story to curl up and read, you should definitely get this one. It will make you wish you had your own good luck charm.
on May 20, 2012
I am a big animal lover, so maybe this is why I'm so taken with this book. Ms. Tyler always has such engaging characters and I am never disappointed by her. This one is kinda funny and I really have enjoyed it. I can't wait for the rest of the series!
on May 20, 2012
It's a cute book with a few flaws....

The first flaw is the character development or rather the lack there of.. (it's not Shakespeare but it is much ado about nothing...) and the second flaw is at the end of chapter 4... the last two sentences should have been edited out for plot rhythm because you get the implication she knows exactly who he is.. and then back to chapter 5 she's dumb as rocks and hasn't figured it out yet.. and you scratch your head and go huh... other than those petty things... the writer will have you laughing and chuckling throughout for various reasons whether your laughing at the humor or the absurdity of the entire plot... but it's cute if you need to kill a couple of hours.. I do see a bit of promise in the writer and I'm sure she will continue to develop into details accordingly. ( and get better editing)
on December 17, 2012
Between semesters I am always looking for something to read to get my mind off of class. This cure book was just that as it is a far shift from the stress of teaching. I enjoyed the fantasy of a charm being the "thing" that holds so much power and how it can change destiny.