|Digital List Price:||$11.99|
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $7.40 (44%)
Good News, Bad News Kindle Edition
|Length: 40 pages||Age Level: 3 - 6||Grade Level: P - 1|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The story also carries a subtle message about the merits of optimism and pessimism. The two characters are polar opposites, with the rabbit embodying complete commitment to viewing the positive in any situation, while the mouse can't help but see the downside in every situation. But the conflict between the two builds tension that in the end changes the characters, and can provide parents with ideas to discuss with children who are a bit older. An excellent book for parents and children to share.
Bad News: I bought a few new books to read to my son while I'm holding his little baby brother on the couch. Often, I have to pause to attend to the baby, and since this story only contains 4 words, it can be hard to remember what I was talking about. It's not a book I'll be able to memorize and recite to him as he turns the pages next to me. It requires my full attention, which isn't always possible with a young baby to care for as well.
If you are looking for a good book you may want to choose this one.
Written by Second Graders in Ms. N's Class in Minnesota
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandson enjoyed in book in preschool so much I had to but it! Read it so much he pretty much has it memorized.Published 22 days ago by Priscilla J. Willis
This book is a great opportunity for young storytellers to create their own adventure. With only 3 different words throughout the whole story even the most beginner of readers will... Read morePublished 11 months ago by BrittyMama
This is an awesome book! Non-readers can "read" the book! It also allows children to draw conclusions by looking at the pictures. Read morePublished 18 months ago by W. Carter
There will always be the optimistic person who sees the good in every situation, and there will always be the pessimist. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Shelli
The pictures were great.
We liked the rabbit best.
The bees were cute.
We always have a choice to be grateful or not.
I saw it in a bookstore and paused to read it - I would heartily recommend this book to working adults! I found myself smiling knowingly at the cycle of G/B news as they unfolded. Read morePublished 24 months ago by milli
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals > Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Squirrels
- Books > Children's Books > Animals > Rabbits
- Books > Children's Books > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Opposites
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Children's Books > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Animals > More Animals > Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Squirrels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Animals > More Animals > Rabbits
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Opposites
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humorous