Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on January 23, 2014
Okay, so, I first saw this adorable Good Night Moon bunny in a mall about a year ago. It was $16 there but it was so adorable and I'd never seen it before so I thought that was a reasonable price. My daughter (then six months) got it for Christmas...she is now 19 months and has slept with the same bunny every night since! She LOVES it and always ask for her bunny! It is stuffed just perfectly and is so soft...the quality is definitely really great too if you consider that my toddler has had it for a year and I've washed it at least once a week and it is still together. Anyway, obviously if this bunny falls apart which could reasonably happen soon or if she loses it then that'd be a huge problem because bedtime is tough as it is, so about a month ago I went to order a different one that I thought was this one (it is the smaller bean bag one by Kids Prefered), she likes it but it just isn't as big and cuddly as this bunny so I let her just put it in her toy box....then about two weeks ago I found this one and thanks to Amazon prime I had it right away, it is now sitting in the top of my closet as back up and I was sooooo pleased to see that it is the same exact!!!!!!!! My daughter absolutely loves bunnies after getting this little guy, and I am so glad she has a nice new one waiting for her just in case because it is really a perfect stuffed animal. She gets a HUGE kick out of the fact that he is in Margaret Wise Brown's book.

Short version:
this item has stopped many tears
this item is super soft and cuddly
this item is the perfect size for a tot to snuggle with
this item looks very cute
this item is durable
this item is A MUST for any mom to buy or if you're looking for a baby shower gift

It is completely perfect, it is probably the only product that has completely 100% satisfied me in years.
on March 8, 2017
What do I do?? This bunny is in tatters!
We gave this to my son on his 1st birthday for a themed birthday party. It held up very well for many MANY washings, but after 2 1/2 years of CONSTANT use and rubbing, he is now a dingy gray, his satin tag has disintegrated, and his satin feet are in shreds. The stuffing has long since balled up and is oozing its way out of his foot (with a little help from my son). His fur, however, is still soft after each washing and I am now almost as attached as my little boy. My husband and I panic when bunny accidently gets dropped or left behind, but we have always recovered him. This has been his favorite treasured snuggly toy ever but I'm not sure I can get away with swapping him out for a new one. I believe I may attempt an Easter resurrection and stash this first incarnation in a keepsake box.
I can't promise your child will take to this snuggly little bunny as strongly as my son did, but based on other reviews, the chances are high!
on May 20, 2017
O, YES! Every kid at the 6-year old birthday party wanted Bunny; even the 8-year old! Those children may not listen to "Good Night Moon" anymore, but they sure still love that bunny. He's a classy little guy. Well made. Kind of solid; kind of soft. Just right for hugging and snuggling, and the size is just right, too; about 9-inches tall, 4-inches wide, and 2.5 inches chubby. No need to wrap, just attach a helium=filled red balloon, and he'll be snatched from your loving arms in no time. Better than anticipated.
on April 10, 2017
This is a wonderful soft and cuddly rabbit that all six of our grandchildren enjoy when visiting (and takes turns with them at bedtime); one granddaughter loved him so much I purchased one to send to her at home.....now purchasing another one for our most recent addition to the family as a "Bunny Day" Easter gift. Have washed ours multiple times and still looking great. You can't go wrong with this stuffed animal!!
on April 20, 2017
Dear Granddaughter sleeps with her Goodnight Moon Bunny every day and night.
on April 8, 2017
"Bunbun" is my child's favorite toy. Can't sleep without it. Going to have to buy extras. Bought this one because the kiddo threw up on the one we received at the baby shower and I was worried it would not survive the wash.
on March 22, 2017
Bigger than I thought!
on May 10, 2017
This is a nice size for bigger kids to hold the smaller rattle one is best for babies
on January 4, 2016
The perfect companion to the "Goodnight Moon" book. I wish my boys had this to hold on to as we read (and reread) the book every night for many years. Bunny is very soft and seems well made. It's even dressed in the same pajamas it is wearing in the book. You can't go wrong with this purchase, and it, along with the book, would make a great gift.
on October 25, 2016
I really loved this stuffed bunny. It is plush, and soft. It's a really nice size too, for hugging and cuddling. I recommend this product. Children of all ages will love this, as it is comforting to cuddle and sleep with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.