Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Good Night, Teddy
Format: Rag Book|Change

Top Contributor: Babyon April 22, 2018
This book is adorable and a part of our bedtime ritual.
I purchased when my son was 6 month old and he loves it.
The book is colorful and bright and in a good size.
The story is cute and short and you get to move the teddy bear through each page.
On each page there's a place and an activity for Him: eat dinner, brush teeth with a detachable toothbrush, take a bath in the tub with a detachable ducky and put his pajamas on, reads a book on daddy lap and gets a hug from mom, then go to bed with is own little teddy bear.
The fabric is good quality and durable, I washed it gentle and dried.
Reccomanded
review imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on April 12, 2013
This is a fun and interactive book. It is well made and has withstood our little one, who is rough on books. The size (7-1/2" sqaure) is perfect for toddlers. Teddy is attached by a ribbon to the spine of the book. He is inserted into each scene (dinner table, bathtub, dad's lap, mom's hug and bed) and some have extra moveable elements (rubber duckie in the bathtub, toothbrush, teddy bear in bed).

I must note that the bear in our book does not look like the one pictured on Amazon. The bear in the stock photo has a snout/muzzle while the one we received is flat. It is still cute but the one in the stock photo looks cuter.
review imagereview image
22 people found this helpful
on April 18, 2014
Bought this book for a long car ride. We have a 2-1/2 year old and an 11 month old and they were both entertained for a decent amount of time with this. The youngest loved chewing on it and playing with the teddy bear. The oldest loved using the book as it was intended and putting the bear through is nightly activities. Great quiet book for church, restaurants, and car trips.
14 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2015
Great toy, our 1 year old daughter loves it! We introduced it at about 8 months, and she showed great interest for it right away. Shortly thereafter, when asked "where's Teddy?", she would look through the book to find where we tucked it. And recently, after being shown how Teddy's father brushes his teeth (there's a page for that where the arm with the toothbrush can be moved), she repeats this action for us every time she opens this page, which is quite cute and, perhaps, a good way to instill love for hygiene in a person.

The bear is cute and soft, and is secured to the book with a lanyard so it doesn't get lost. The only pity is that the book is rather short and there's no part 2... We would have enjoyed "sequels" a lot, something like "Teddy goes to the forest" and some such...
5 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2016
My daughter loves this book. We've read it every night since she was a newborn. She's now 23 months and loves to move teddy from page to page and play with the "rubber duck" and "teddy bear." Each page is interactive and most of the items are attached to the book so they don't get lost. However, the red PJ's were not attached and was quickly lost.

I did wash the entire book. I put it in a delicates laundry bag, washed it in cold water, and tumble dried low. It was fine...just a few threads came loose.

If you're giving it as a gift, it comes in a clear, soft plastic case.
4 people found this helpful
on October 28, 2016
My one-year-old daughter has a lot of fun saying "good night" to "Teddy." She likes to try to put him in his seat at the dinner table, into the bathtub, into daddy's lap for a bedtime story, and into bed (with help). The only piece I don't even bother using is the little red set of PJs that come with the book. They're a pain to try to put on Teddy. Perhaps my daughter will want to do that when she's older and has better fine motor skills, but definitely not now.
3 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2017
Bought this for our baby who just turned one! At first she didn't seem too interested but as we started to discuss the actions teddy is doing during our bedtime story-time, she really has gotten into it and tries to fit bear into the pockets herself. She likes that bear does what she does when getting ready for bed! She even brings the toothbrush that is attached in the book to her mouth to mimick herself brushing her teeth! Too cute! Would highly recommend!
One person found this helpful
on March 4, 2018
One of my all time favorites. Interactive, soft yet with some structure, lovely colors, great bedtime and anytime book. My toddler loves taking the attached mini teddy bear out and putting it in the different "pockets" on the different pages as they tell a story of the different steps that lead up to bedtime. A nice touch that the book allows practicing of fine motor skills and can amuse in the crib as well. A toddler will be able the recognize the different stages of the bedtime routine and enjoy. Highly recommend.
on October 2, 2016
I love, love, love this book. I just wish they were others like it. My kiddos read this book all the time. They have the little bear go through his nightly bed time routine and then get in bed. It is soooo cute. Only thing I wish, that could make it better... When the bear gets his pajamas on, they could go on a bit easier. They are a pain in the butt to get on. But other than that, and wishing there were a few more pages... My boys love this book.
One person found this helpful
Top Contributor: Babyon April 19, 2018
This is a very cute soft play-book. My almost 2 yr old loves putting Teddy to bed or in the bath, and helping him brush his teeth. I do think the ribbon attaching Teddy to the book needs to be maybe an inch longer, as sometimes it's tough to actually get Teddy in his bed/bath/lunch seat. Other than that, I'd say it's entertaining & educational for a young toddler.