Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Rag Book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 389 reviews
on April 12, 2013
This is a fun and interactive book. It is well made and has withstood our little one, who is rough on books. The size (7-1/2" sqaure) is perfect for toddlers. Teddy is attached by a ribbon to the spine of the book. He is inserted into each scene (dinner table, bathtub, dad's lap, mom's hug and bed) and some have extra moveable elements (rubber duckie in the bathtub, toothbrush, teddy bear in bed).

I must note that the bear in our book does not look like the one pictured on Amazon. The bear in the stock photo has a snout/muzzle while the one we received is flat. It is still cute but the one in the stock photo looks cuter.
review image review image
on April 18, 2014
Bought this book for a long car ride. We have a 2-1/2 year old and an 11 month old and they were both entertained for a decent amount of time with this. The youngest loved chewing on it and playing with the teddy bear. The oldest loved using the book as it was intended and putting the bear through is nightly activities. Great quiet book for church, restaurants, and car trips.
on March 10, 2017
Cute but my kid was bored of it after 5 minutes. Bought it for a plane ride, hoping to keep my 20 month old occupied, and gave it away after I got to my destination. It wasn't even worth taking on the return trip as it just took up space and he showed almost no interest in it. After reading it once through, moving the bear etc. he played with it for maybe 2 minutes and then was done. I brought it out a few times at later dates before our return trip home and he never spent more than about 30 secs. to a minute looking at it before walking away and leaving it. Maybe he was too old for it?
on September 4, 2016
My daughter loves this book. We've read it every night since she was a newborn. She's now 23 months and loves to move teddy from page to page and play with the "rubber duck" and "teddy bear." Each page is interactive and most of the items are attached to the book so they don't get lost. However, the red PJ's were not attached and was quickly lost.

I did wash the entire book. I put it in a delicates laundry bag, washed it in cold water, and tumble dried low. It was fine...just a few threads came loose.

If you're giving it as a gift, it comes in a clear, soft plastic case.
on October 28, 2016
My one-year-old daughter has a lot of fun saying "good night" to "Teddy." She likes to try to put him in his seat at the dinner table, into the bathtub, into daddy's lap for a bedtime story, and into bed (with help). The only piece I don't even bother using is the little red set of PJs that come with the book. They're a pain to try to put on Teddy. Perhaps my daughter will want to do that when she's older and has better fine motor skills, but definitely not now.
on December 13, 2016
Cute, baby likes it, but it is a bit big and bulky. Would have worked well in a smaller size that was more convenient to pack in a backpack or small suitcase. The little red outfit for the bear was lost by my kids the first week, as it doesn't stay attached to the bear and there is nowhere to "store" it.
on January 31, 2015
Great toy, our 1 year old daughter loves it! We introduced it at about 8 months, and she showed great interest for it right away. Shortly thereafter, when asked "where's Teddy?", she would look through the book to find where we tucked it. And recently, after being shown how Teddy's father brushes his teeth (there's a page for that where the arm with the toothbrush can be moved), she repeats this action for us every time she opens this page, which is quite cute and, perhaps, a good way to instill love for hygiene in a person.

The bear is cute and soft, and is secured to the book with a lanyard so it doesn't get lost. The only pity is that the book is rather short and there's no part 2... We would have enjoyed "sequels" a lot, something like "Teddy goes to the forest" and some such...
on August 16, 2017
Bought this for our baby who just turned one! At first she didn't seem too interested but as we started to discuss the actions teddy is doing during our bedtime story-time, she really has gotten into it and tries to fit bear into the pockets herself. She likes that bear does what she does when getting ready for bed! She even brings the toothbrush that is attached in the book to her mouth to mimick herself brushing her teeth! Too cute! Would highly recommend!
on October 24, 2015
I bought this to add to my arsenal of toddler entertainment before I flew with my then 17 month old daughter for twenty hours. Teddy, along with his family, got us through some portions of those flights when it felt like time was standing still. Teddy can sit at a table and eat a meal, brush his teeth, have a bath (with ducky) and towel off, sit on Daddy's lap for story time, give Mama a hug and then cuddle down in his bed with little teddy and go to sleep. The fact that Teddy can accomplish all this while still attached to the book is a blessing when you are in a plane or a car, so, unlike with some other toys, you don't spend time bumping your head and scrabbling around in the most undignified manner under seats while your toddler makes her disapproval known in no uncertain terms.
on March 12, 2013
Well-made. Long-lasting. Gently washable.
Encourages love of books by being easy for
baby to turn pages.
Imaginative pictures encourage baby's
understanding of her ( and Teddy's) world.