Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Good Night, Teddy
Format: Rag Book|Change

on April 12, 2013
This is a fun and interactive book. It is well made and has withstood our little one, who is rough on books. The size (7-1/2" sqaure) is perfect for toddlers. Teddy is attached by a ribbon to the spine of the book. He is inserted into each scene (dinner table, bathtub, dad's lap, mom's hug and bed) and some have extra moveable elements (rubber duckie in the bathtub, toothbrush, teddy bear in bed).

I must note that the bear in our book does not look like the one pictured on Amazon. The bear in the stock photo has a snout/muzzle while the one we received is flat. It is still cute but the one in the stock photo looks cuter.
review imagereview image
on April 18, 2014
Bought this book for a long car ride. We have a 2-1/2 year old and an 11 month old and they were both entertained for a decent amount of time with this. The youngest loved chewing on it and playing with the teddy bear. The oldest loved using the book as it was intended and putting the bear through is nightly activities. Great quiet book for church, restaurants, and car trips.
on January 31, 2015
Great toy, our 1 year old daughter loves it! We introduced it at about 8 months, and she showed great interest for it right away. Shortly thereafter, when asked "where's Teddy?", she would look through the book to find where we tucked it. And recently, after being shown how Teddy's father brushes his teeth (there's a page for that where the arm with the toothbrush can be moved), she repeats this action for us every time she opens this page, which is quite cute and, perhaps, a good way to instill love for hygiene in a person.

The bear is cute and soft, and is secured to the book with a lanyard so it doesn't get lost. The only pity is that the book is rather short and there's no part 2... We would have enjoyed "sequels" a lot, something like "Teddy goes to the forest" and some such...
on September 4, 2016
My daughter loves this book. We've read it every night since she was a newborn. She's now 23 months and loves to move teddy from page to page and play with the "rubber duck" and "teddy bear." Each page is interactive and most of the items are attached to the book so they don't get lost. However, the red PJ's were not attached and was quickly lost.

I did wash the entire book. I put it in a delicates laundry bag, washed it in cold water, and tumble dried low. It was fine...just a few threads came loose.

If you're giving it as a gift, it comes in a clear, soft plastic case.
on October 28, 2016
My one-year-old daughter has a lot of fun saying "good night" to "Teddy." She likes to try to put him in his seat at the dinner table, into the bathtub, into daddy's lap for a bedtime story, and into bed (with help). The only piece I don't even bother using is the little red set of PJs that come with the book. They're a pain to try to put on Teddy. Perhaps my daughter will want to do that when she's older and has better fine motor skills, but definitely not now.
on August 16, 2017
Bought this for our baby who just turned one! At first she didn't seem too interested but as we started to discuss the actions teddy is doing during our bedtime story-time, she really has gotten into it and tries to fit bear into the pockets herself. She likes that bear does what she does when getting ready for bed! She even brings the toothbrush that is attached in the book to her mouth to mimick herself brushing her teeth! Too cute! Would highly recommend!
on March 4, 2018
One of my all time favorites. Interactive, soft yet with some structure, lovely colors, great bedtime and anytime book. My toddler loves taking the attached mini teddy bear out and putting it in the different "pockets" on the different pages as they tell a story of the different steps that lead up to bedtime. A nice touch that the book allows practicing of fine motor skills and can amuse in the crib as well. A toddler will be able the recognize the different stages of the bedtime routine and enjoy. Highly recommend.
on October 2, 2016
I love, love, love this book. I just wish they were others like it. My kiddos read this book all the time. They have the little bear go through his nightly bed time routine and then get in bed. It is soooo cute. Only thing I wish, that could make it better... When the bear gets his pajamas on, they could go on a bit easier. They are a pain in the butt to get on. But other than that, and wishing there were a few more pages... My boys love this book.
on March 24, 2016
I bought this for our 11 month old granddaughter. She likes books because she likes to open them and close them. Someday she will find delightful stories in them! This book is especially fun because of the teddy bear attached. Like a toy and book in one. You can tuck Teddy into bed, into his bath (with his ducky) and into his mother's arms. I'm sure my granddaughter will love this more and more as she discovers what is in it. However, it is one of her favorites right now.
on July 15, 2015
This has been my son's favorite book practically since the day he was born and he is now 1 year old. My mother purchased this as a gift and I'm so glad she did. We interact with my baby pretending to brush his teeth when Teddy does. Teddy also gives both parents a kiss and my son gives him a kiss goodnight. When he was only 3 or 4 months old he would hold the book in his crib and be "reading" out loud to himself. Precious. I love that this book is soft and does not having any corners to hurt him if we let him play with it. Highly recommend!