Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Good Night, Teddy
Format: Rag Book|Change

on September 4, 2016
My daughter loves this book. We've read it every night since she was a newborn. She's now 23 months and loves to move teddy from page to page and play with the "rubber duck" and "teddy bear." Each page is interactive and most of the items are attached to the book so they don't get lost. However, the red PJ's were not attached and was quickly lost.

I did wash the entire book. I put it in a delicates laundry bag, washed it in cold water, and tumble dried low. It was fine...just a few threads came loose.

If you're giving it as a gift, it comes in a clear, soft plastic case.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 24, 2015
I bought this to add to my arsenal of toddler entertainment before I flew with my then 17 month old daughter for twenty hours. Teddy, along with his family, got us through some portions of those flights when it felt like time was standing still. Teddy can sit at a table and eat a meal, brush his teeth, have a bath (with ducky) and towel off, sit on Daddy's lap for story time, give Mama a hug and then cuddle down in his bed with little teddy and go to sleep. The fact that Teddy can accomplish all this while still attached to the book is a blessing when you are in a plane or a car, so, unlike with some other toys, you don't spend time bumping your head and scrabbling around in the most undignified manner under seats while your toddler makes her disapproval known in no uncertain terms.
3 helpful votes
on March 12, 2013
Well-made. Long-lasting. Gently washable.
Encourages love of books by being easy for
baby to turn pages.
Imaginative pictures encourage baby's
understanding of her ( and Teddy's) world.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on October 2, 2016
I love, love, love this book. I just wish they were others like it. My kiddos read this book all the time. They have the little bear go through his nightly bed time routine and then get in bed. It is soooo cute. Only thing I wish, that could make it better... When the bear gets his pajamas on, they could go on a bit easier. They are a pain in the butt to get on. But other than that, and wishing there were a few more pages... My boys love this book.
on July 2, 2017
this book is SO SO CUTE. i love it. i wish my baby were old enough to enjoy it at bedtime but alas, at 4 months old he's not really into it haha. i'm looking forward to when he gets a little older so we can incorporate this into his bedtime routine :)
0Comment|Report abuse
My five month old grandson loves Good Night, Teddy. He's a fabric guy to begin with. He loves to feel and scratch the fabric, watch Teddy get stuck in pockets here and there, and loves to turn the pages and bunch them up with his hands. The book is colorful and bright, and adorable.

Highly recommended.
on May 26, 2017
Ugly in these conditions came the merchandise.
review imagereview image
on April 12, 2017
love books that teach values and daily expectations. She focuses on duty, responsibity, extending care for others and lots of laughing. These books teach leadership by example.
on June 11, 2017
This soft cloth book for babies and small children is an adorable bedtime read. The teddy bear can be moved from page to page as he gets ready for bed. Too sweet!
on February 26, 2017
Fun and interactive cloth book. Comes with an attached teddy bear with its own pajamas, that interacts with each page, role playing. The book outlines the bedtime routine from dinner to PJs to brushing teeth etc. One of our favorite cloth books.