Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on January 6, 2014
This book was OK but with all the great books out there I thought this was kind of bland. I bought her Good Night Seattle or something similar and I remember it had much more of a storyline. If you can get it for a great price I would have given it more stars just because it does mention some Texas history such as the Alamo and some of the larger cities.
on January 6, 2017
My "Goodnight Moon" obsessed 18-month old has a new favorite! She enjoys pointing to the pictures in this book and having me name everything for her. I like that some of our favorite Texas places are represented - Riverwalk, Big Bend, Alamo, Austin Bat Bridge. I wish there were a page for the Rio Grande Valley or El Paso or parts of east Texas but it's still a good book for Texas children.
on May 22, 2017
We saw this at the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco and had to have it! Came in quickly and is great quality.
on April 9, 2013
I got the book for a friend who is having a child and moving away from Texas. It is a fun little book that highlights all the "hot" sports in Texas. It does a great job of capturing the essence of the greatness of Texas. The reason I only gave it an "it's okay" is that the illustrations are not that great.
on August 16, 2016
Cute story, my son loves to hear it at bedtime...lots of references to things that are important to every Texan :)
on December 28, 2016
Cute story, my niece or nephew will enjoy hearing it when they arrive!
on February 15, 2016
My grand daughters love this!!!! I had found one about Indiana and then just HAD to get one from the state our grand daughters live in!!!!
on August 20, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my nieces and nephews that were moving to Texas. It is cute and fun to read. It gives a very general overview of the places in Texas and I think is a great gift.
on September 2, 2015
My one year old nephew loves this book. It's a sweet "Good Night" book (there are others in series which are equally as good). Simple story, engaging illustrations.
on September 21, 2016
Great why for kids to get to know Texas. Fun to read at anytime of day.