|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.3 x 6.6 x 2.9 inches|
|Item model number||900 381|
|Size||6 inches in diameter|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
The Good Nite Lite
|Price:||$43.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: The Good Nite Lite
Kid'Sleep Classic Sleep Trainer, Blue B0198DHWXC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Good Nite Lite||Amazon.com||PoshPeddler||Great Price Fast Service|
|Item Package Weight||0.9 pounds||1.1 pounds||1.35 pounds||0.4 pounds|
|Light Source||LED||Information not provided||LED||LED|
|Style||Contemporary||sleep trainer, clock, nighlight, alarm||Zazu-kids SAM Sleeptrainer||Danny the Penguin|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
We've tried a lot of different things, but the GoodNite Light seems to be the only thing that's worked. We got it last night, programmed it, plugged it in and explained to our daughter that she goes to sleep when the light is blue and can't get out of bed until it's yellow.
Last night, the light turned blue and we happily put her in her crib. She went right to sleep, about 45 minutes ahead of schedule. Then, at 6 AM, when we set it to wake, we heard her get out of her crib and come into our room.
Now, the standard kid rule applies (50% of the things you buy for your kids won't work, but you don't know which 50% until you but them), but I heartily recommend.
In response to some of the other reviews
- My 3.5 year old daughter likes the look of the sun and moon and so do I. We don't find it scary or off-putting in the least.
- Yes, you have to plug it in. It is very clear on the manufacturers website that you have to plug it in. Not sure why people are complaining about this if they read the product descriptions. The battery is used only to program the internal clock timer.
- If you are looking for a clock to set during nap time, this might not be the best option. I personally didn't want to have a clock for naptime (even though naptimes are a battle) because my daughter takes naps anywhere between 12-2. It's not consistent and I'd have to program it each day anyway.
- I do agree it isn't the easiest clock to set but I only had to set it once.
- There are 2 dimming settings available if one setting is too bright or dark.
- It IS expensive but all the other comparable clocks/night lights are within the same price range. Some of my friends just put a normal timer on their current nightlight or just used a regular clock and taught their child to wait for the first number to turn to a '7'. Yes, those would be more cost effective measures but I don't mind paying around $35 for a product that lets me consistently get 30 more minutes of sleep in the morning! :-)
My daughter was getting in the habit of waking up around 6:15-6:30 when normal wake up time is 7. We tried to have her quietly read books in bed but that only lasted a few days.Read more ›
Our son still doesn't sleep in... he's awake at 530/545 but he plays in his bed until the sun comes up.
I recommend this to every parent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This seemed to work for a while but now our son doesn't pay much attention to it. Not sure how to get him back on track with this. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chillybase
We used this clock for a month with my 2.5 yr old and it worked! While he doesn't stay in bed to sleep, he does understand he has to stay in his room and play until he sees the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jessica L Powell
As parents we need any edge we can get AND we need all the sleep we can get. This is a great trainer for helping the little ones know if its time to get up or stay in bed, or that... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ryan
Amazing!!! Helped all 3 kids learn a sleep and wake cycle!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The lite stopped working about a month after we started using it. Even with new batteries it does not work. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Andrea J. Rzepiejewski
Loved this sleep training light ("Mr. Sun & Mr. Moon!!!!!") but was so upset that it did not last. Even after I bought new batteries :(Published 6 months ago by Anne B.
Love this thing! I've recommended it to so many people because it really does help teach your kids he concept of time and when it's time to go to bed and when it's OK to get out... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Melissa L.
Bought this year's ago and have been using it on my now 5 year old ever since. Has always worked excellent!!! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
The sun and moon are really pretty, but more importantly my 3 year old stays in bed until this sun comes up. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Shroffie