Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

Good PS3 game for mom?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 12, 2012 6:09:20 PM PDT
n8vspud says:
Anyone out there have some good ideas for a game a mom would like to play? Kids have Call of Duty, Ratchet and Clank and 2012 College Football... I am trying the Call of Duty, but just don't get it.. too hard to keep track of which button shoots, which throws grenades, etc...

I like puzzles (Tetris) and Adventure (Lara Croft), so to save time in renting/checking out from Library, anyone out there have any suggestions?

Thanks so much! :)

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 11:01:58 AM PDT
Depending on which console you have, If you have a PS3 i'd definetly pick up Sly Hd collection for 20$ right here on amazon, And Jak And Daxter collection, They both have simple Buttons and They are very Adventurous.
If you have a XBOX 360 i personally LOVE Alan Wake its a bit dark but man o man do i love it. Hopes this helps

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 5:55:17 PM PDT
Perfect games for moms. Little Big Planet 1 & 2. LBP is a platformer with some puzzle elements. Plus you can create you're own levels and stuff. I'd also go for games like The Man With The Plan mentioned, like Sly HD Collection, Jak & Daxter Collection, and also the Ratchet & Clank Collection.

Those are just a few good games that should be enjoyable for a mom.

Posted on Jun 29, 2014 11:40:10 PM PDT
idommah says:
its too tough. not recommended. your mom will not beat the 1st level of the first game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 29, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (469)