Good Pet Stuff Company Hidden Cat Litter Box
|Price:||$61.14 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$38.85 (39%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Large-capacity cat litter box looks like a real clay pot. The plants and the parts are nested between the top and bottom section of the litter box.
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Filtered vented system works to control dust and odor
- Designed for large cats and multi-cat households
- Measures 42 inches high with included plant; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally, a litter box you don't have to hide! The Hidden Litter Box looks like a clay pot. Complete with an attractive high-quality plant, Hidden Litter will enhance the décor of any room. No one will know if your cat doesn't tell!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray
IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box, White
Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Box, Titanium
Flip Litter Box Kit Includes Scoop and Reusable Tarp Liner
Petmate Booda Dome Litter Box, Titanium
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||19 x 19 x 14 in||17 x 22 x 18.3 in||16.14 x 20.47 x 14.56 in||24 x 20 x 19 in||15.75 x 20.47 x 16.73 in||17.5 x 17.5 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.05 lbs||4.85 lbs||5.5 lbs||7.05 lbs||3.16 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I added new pics of my new and improved plant thanks to Joann Fabrics floral department. I mean, considering how exotic it looks, I now consider myself the Martha Stewart if litterbox decorating. Is that a beautiful orchid I see? Nope. Just my cat's smelly litterbox. Got you though!
The only thing that is terrible about this thing is the Ferns...they looked terrible, & screamed "CHEAP," no matter how much I fiddled around with them...so I went to the craft store & picked out a different kind of silk plant that I liked...The hole that you shove the ferns in will accommodate almost any bunch of silk plants, so you can feel free to swap them out for whatever you want-I posted a pic of it.
That's really all there is to it...it's worlds better than your typical scat box.
Here's my feedback:
- my BIG cats (15lbs) fit in it great! It is so much easier for them than the "jumbo" sized box we used before.
- suprizingly looks good (I was expecting it to look cheap because the material is cheap, but it's not bad!)
- super easy to keep clean. (wide openning lets me scoop easily, dumping litter out and then soap/water is a quick clean overall
- works anywhere (doesn't take up much space, can angle openning in any direction so you can change your mind where to put it, unlike the furniture boxes)
- NO ODOR: I've had it for a few weeks and it's been great! I have two cats, it's my only litter box, and NO SMELL. I can't imagine why reviewers had problems with odor unless they ignore the box for a week? I don't know. No problems here!
-SUPER FAST shipping from amazon. free with over $25 purchase, and it came in 2 days! I was pleasantly shocked :)
BAD: (not really bad but mentionable)
- unable to use litter bags (unless you want them to show) not really a prob because easy to clean(see above)
- after removing from shipping packaging the leaves take FOREVER to uncoil and straighten out. It recommends using a steamer and if i had one it would have made life easier!
- some reviewers complain it's hard to line up the top and bottom grooves. It's not "clip 'n go" easy, it takes a few seconds, but it really doesnt take that much effort or skill to put the top on the bottom people!
I don't ever write reviews, but thought I'd leave comments about this because I was soooo on the fence buying it, but am SOO happy I did. Hope this helps!