Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Good Poems
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 29, 2018
lots of great poetry herein. (said the poet).
on March 15, 2018
A great collection of poems. Very happy I purchased this book.
on February 3, 2018
I have owned this book for decades -purchased this copy as a gift.
on December 19, 2017
This is really an excellent collection of poems. I bought this for myself, and two other friends as a holiday gift. All three poem books in this series are wonderful.
on December 18, 2017
Really great book. I read some poems to my students and they really love them.
on December 6, 2017
Wow, these really are fantastic poetry selections! I really loved reading the introduction by Mr. Keillor as well and I found it very moving.
I also really appreciate the physical construction of these books.
This book arrived today and it is a hard poetry collection to put down. I find myself carrying it around and sneaking a poem whenever time allows.
This is a fantastic selection of poetry and I highly recommend this book.
on November 30, 2017
Well, I really like this book of poems and have recommended it to a few people.
But what do I now? Can I ever recommend a book with his name on it, ever again?
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 28, 2017
The title is accurate: They're good poems: relatively accessible although overrepresented by poems extolling nature, simplicity, and religion.
on November 19, 2017
Keillor picks poems which are easy to understand, yet are profound enough to satisfy any reader. His taste in poetry is, as you might expect, excellent. If you've taken a bunch of poetry courses, you might be familiar with some of these, but for people who are looking to fall in love with poetry, this is a great starting place.
on November 19, 2017