Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

67%
33%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 22, 2013
Mynista has taken his gifts to the next level! The words are so powerful! Where I had been known to say, "Oh I like all kinds of music except Hip Hop and Rap." Mynista's music turned me into a Hip Hop & Rap listener as long as it's good uplifting and powerful like his.

Now let me say something more about the words - Mynista's flow in the Holy Ghost is what makes his music and words so powerful! If you've never listened to Mynista before...listen. What are you waiting for? Step out of your same ol' same ol' and take this on. Your soul will thank you! I want to tell you my favorites but that might keep you from listening to all for they are truly all excellent.
on May 14, 2013
The songs are Tight! The Beats are Hyped! The lyrics are founded on scripture/God's Word and does it exactly what it should by keeping my eyes on the Word - This is a Wonderful album - you should purchase the whole album
on December 24, 2013
I love the upbeat lyrics and the music is super... my pastor, his dad, the youth pastor, and pastor's brother-in-law is featured on this CD and Mynista comes to my church each year for our camp meeting, so I had to find out what this was like! It was great like I knew it would be...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse