- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: Desert Arts & Culture Media (March 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0997043504
- ISBN-13: 978-0997043501
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,884,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Good Things for a Young Woman's Spirit: To Inspire Her Through Everything Under the Sun Paperback – March 1, 2016
About the Author
Chiquis Barrón was born in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico and raised in Nogales, Arizona. She holds a degree in Psychology and has worked in the field of mental, emotional, and behavioral health research with the University of Arizona since 1998. During that time she has worked with girls and women (ranging in age from 8 to 91) looking at the connection between mental and emotional health with other health issues (e.g. cancer, HIV/AIDS, substance abuse) as well as the social, cultural and environmental factors that impact the overall well-being of girls and women.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|