Goodbye Detergent GDB100 Original Spaghetti Scrub, 2 Pack, Coarse
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 Scrubs total, packaged in one box
- scrub made of cotton, polyester and corn cob
- Designed for general cleaning purposes and removal of food and stains on metal, cookware, sinks and grills
- Reduces and eliminates harmful soaps and detergents
- Unique shape makes tricky cleaning jobs easy; Scrub lasts for months, dries quickly and completely to eliminate mildew
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Includes 2 Scrubs total, packaged in one box. The original Spaghetti Scrub is a natural-fiber cleaning scrubber that is tough on your kitchen messes, but gentle on the environment. The Spaghetti Scrub in Course is made with corn cob, a tough abrasive that has incredible cleaning power. Use on grills, metal cookware, kettles, sinks-you'll find endless uses around the home. The unique spaghetti shape makes it ideal for getting into tough-to-reach places such as corners, and those difficult-to-clean whisks All Goodbye detergent products significantly reduce or eliminate the need for soaps and detergents-another big win for the environment. Scrubs are reusable, and last for months, further reducing landfill waste. They dry quickly and completely, so there's no smell, no mildew, no rust. All items are packaged in minimally in 100% recycled material. You'll feel good knowing that the products you are choosing are helping save the planet, and your bottom-line
Top customer reviews
I was so wrong. This thing is amazing. We've had it for over 6 months of daily dishes and it doesn't show any signs of wear. Food bits rinse out easily, unlike the scouring pads. It's the one organic cleaning thing that works better than what man has created. I tell my friends about it.
One thing they claim that I don't find always true, that you don't need detergent. If you don't mind leaving oil on your dishes, okay. But it doesn't take cooking grease off completely by itself. I find a little squirt of detergent is needed to get oil off pots and pans. I don't care, it is part of dish washing. It is not a big deal, just I have found their claim to be stretching it a bit.
Biggest plus is cleaning your wooden cutting board! Takes a few wipes and it is clean, a few more and even stains are removed! I love that!
* Cleans baked on or tough items very well
* The abrasiveness of the standard product seems to be fine for plastic, glass, and metal
* The way it is made "spaghetti" allows it to get into cracks and crevices very well
* It doesn't hold water and doesn't get smelly like a sponge
* It's well made, solid, and should last a long time
Because of the above, it's become my go-to first item for cleaning dishes, pots, and pans
* The "environmentally friendly" claims are a big stretch. 1) It has what appears to be a plastic backing the shells are attached to. 2) Although it claims you can get rid of detergent, in my experience, you cannot. Conversely, I'm using more. Why? Because it won't hold water, it also won't hold detergent very well. You have to reload the detergent often. Also, when you have something greasy, are you really going to just wipe it down with this and not use detergent to clean off the grease? Lastly, when thinking of food sanitation, you would have a very hard time convincing me that you can clean a bowl (or knives, forks, etc.) which were used with raw meats without using a detergent.
* It doesn't work well on drinking glasses. It's very hard to get off grease from food, fingerprints, etc. A sponge works much better.
For these reasons, although I prefer to clean with this, I cannot get rid of smelly sponges altogether.
Most recent customer reviews
Almost indestructible and won't mold like other dish scrubbers