Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
on January 18, 2015
Not Avril's greatest. I really enjoyed her first three albums, and felt like those had very little padding. "Goodbye Lullaby" felt like almost all padding. I enjoyed "What the Hell" and the Alice in Wonderland bonus track, but the rest of the tracks were kind of middling at best.
on June 1, 2016
Except for the Alice, there isn't any song that I like, but the cover arts are really nice. The dvd extra has Avril which she talks without any emotions about this album.
on October 22, 2013
I keep waiting for Avril to give me some rock. Let Go was fabulous. My World was pretty good. Under My Skin was okay. Avril totally changed her image with The Best Damn Thing... although, lot's of little girls liked it. Goodbye Lullaby is okay, but nothing really inspiring. Hope the next one's much better!
on July 28, 2012
Avril Lavigne has to me always been between the music genres of pop and rock. This album has more ballads on it and less pop, the main pop song on the album is "What The Hell". It's an okay album, some songs are remakes of her past music. I have been an wavering Avril Lavigne fan. But there are some good songs on this album, which was the reason why I bought it.
on August 22, 2015
this might be her worse album.
on April 25, 2013
This is an OK album, nothing to get excited about. I think she makes a better songwriter than singer and should go in that direction.
on January 25, 2013
Not my favorite cd though.......move onto a different one from Avril.....better off with one of her other good CD's!!! Sorry~
on October 8, 2013
The CD is scratch-less, but the booklet looks bad. It was stapled in a manner that it looks ugly and used. I expected much more from a product that says "New"
on September 19, 2013
Please reference the stars for my opinion of this music. I feel you should listen to music to judge it you like it or not.
on June 8, 2011
I felt this album is a try at getting back at what she knows, but not in original state. She is more product like in the sound. She is unique as a people go. Only in this album it's nothing like her others. It's more sassy, and in your face. It's not that deep on any level. Still I love Avril and want to hear more which is why this album is in my life.