- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Shearsman Books; First Edition edition (January 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848610130
- ISBN-13: 978-1848610132
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,113,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Goodbye Tissues First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Collectible Editions of your Favorite Books
Explore a vast selection of first editions, signed copies, and other rare and collectible books. Learn More.
About the Author
Born in Buffalo, New York, in 1956, Deborah Meadows' family were ironworkers. She now lives in Pasadena and teaches at California Polytechnic University in Pomona, California. Her books include DEPLETED BURDEN DOWN, GOODBYE TISSUES, INVOLUTIA, THIN GLOVES, GROWING STILL, ITINERANT MEN, REPRESENTING ABSENCE, and THE 6O'S AND 70'S: FROM "THE THEORY OF SUBJECTIVITY IN MOBY-DICK."