Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Goodful by Cuisinart BFP700GF Food Processor, Blender Combo, White
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 700 Watts of Blending of Power
- 3 Cup Food Processor comes with Feed Tube, Slicer Shredder Disk & Chopper Blade
- Full Sized 56 Ounce Blender Jar with 4 Prong commercial quality blade assembly
- Controls have Pulse, High & Low Rotary speeds
- Matte White Finish with Gray Accents
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
2 Great Tools In One Add a genuine Cuisinart Food Processor to a powerful Cuisinart 1 HP Blender And you’ve got drinks and food prep covered. Blend, Mix, Puree, Chop, Emulsify, Slice, Shred – Even Crush Ice!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The base has a solid weight, with rubber feet to prevent any movement during use. I was very happy to discover that the cord disappears into the base for neat storage.
I love the square shape of the blender and processor bases. Very easy assembly and solid feel. The blender top fits snugly with a rubber seal to prevent any leakage.
I have used a mini chop for years, and this 3 cup capacity one works beautifully. The chopping blade is super sharp, and will make quick work of herbs, garlic, ginger, citrus zest, etc. A real time saver! You could make pesto, dressings, sauces, hummus... you get the idea. In addition, I've never seen a mini chop that also has a slicing/shredding disc like a larger food processor. This attachment is great for creating beautiful salads with loads of veggies, without having to drag out a larger processor, or having to chop everything by hand.
Overall, this combo would be a great tool for anyone starting out in the kitchen, or a seasoned home cook with years of experience.
By Niall OSullivan on August 13, 2020
So far I've mashed 4 pounds of avocados using the blade and it took no time at all to do the mashing. I also grated a block of gruyere cheese using the larger of the grating plates and every last bit of the cheese was grated. Occasionally a large piece of cheese broke off onto the plate, but it came back to get itself grated pretty quickly.
I found that I had no problem seeing the labels on the selection knob (I recall someone making a remark about that). One really nice touch is that the top of the blade insert is notched so that I can pick it up no matter how messy my hands are. It does not slip out of my grasp.
The measurements are accurate. It fits under my cabinets with 1/2" to spare. I have not had this long enough to comment on the durability. But so far I can see nothing that indicates a problem with the machine or the bowl/ accessories. The plates cannot be stored in the bowl. But they're thin enough that I can keep them in a safe spot without getting in the way.
I would definitely recommend this.