- Series: Goodman and Gilman"S the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Hardcover: 1440 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 13 edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259584739
- ISBN-13: 978-1259584732
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.2 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition 13th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Laurence L. Brunton, PhD is Professor of Pharmacology and Medicine, University of California-San Diego School of Medicine.
Bjorn C. Knollmann, MD, PhD is Professor of Medicine and Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Randa Hilal-Dandan, PhD is Lecturer in Pharmacology, University of California-San Diego School of Medicine.