Goodminton | The World's Easiest Racket Game | An Indoor Outdoor Year-Round Fun Racquet Game for Boys, Girls, and People of All Ages
- Low Return Rate: 43% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "badminton set for kids"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains 2 Paddles and 4 Birdies (2 Slow and 2 Fast) in a Reusable Mesh Bag
- Great indoor game | All-season fun for all ages and skill levels | Soft Foam Handles | The birdies slow as they spin to create a magical racket sport rally for young children to adults!
- Best way to introduce racquet sports to children | Play over a badminton net for competitive fun | Simple, easy, and ridiculously fun!
- SIZE AND WEIGHT | Product Measures 13 x 7.5 x 1 in inches | 33.1 x 19.1 x 2.6 in centimeters | Product Weighs Approximately 0.7 lbs / 0.4 kgs | These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging | Watch our video to learn more about this product: youtube.com/watch?v=h9UUKGTjX5E
- 30 day no questions asked return policy and FREE returns!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Blue and Orange Bag Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The paddles are wooden and have a nice feel and sound when they hit the birdie.
The game is certainly easier to play with young children than badminton.
The paddles are sturdy and I feel they could take more abuse than regular badminton racquets.
The drawstring bag for storage is great. My son has a box and rack for his outdoor toys and it easily hung up there. Having it contained in a bag helps insure little folks won't lose the paddles and birdies.
The wood has some imperfections/flaws. I'm not sure if these will affect the long-term integrity of the paddles or not.
The foam grip handle covers easily slide off. We had to stop several times to push them back up, but this is a minor con.
The storage bag is a great idea, but the drawstring on it is a bit fidgety, but it's still a good addition.
The Kids: Yesterday was Children's Day here in South Korea. We took our son out to meet several of his friends at a local temple complex. The children ranged from 6 to 10 years old. Goodminton was the most popular game we brought. All of the kids (and the adults) enjoyed it greatly. Even the youngest kids were able to play and seemed far less frustrated than they would be by regular badminton. Because the game is light and is in it's own bag it was easy to tuck into our picnic bag and bring along.
Overall, I'm really pleased with the product. I would be willing to pay a bit more better non-slip covers on the handles and higher quality wood, but I will be purchasing a set for several upcoming birthdays.
I love the bag it comes in because you store everything in it and it securely closes to hang on a hook ready to go.
We are having a blast with this game!! I have already purchased one for myself, and one to give out as a prize at an upcoming event. I'm thinking of buying another set or two for myself this summer to pull more people into the action.