VIAHART Goodminton | The World's Easiest Racket Game | an Indoor Outdoor Year-Round Fun Racquet Game for Boys, Girls, and People of All Ages
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Sport Type||Table Tennis|
|Item Weight||0.65 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contains 2 wood paddles and 4 birdies, 2 slow speed and 2 fast speed, in a durable reusable mesh bag
- Great indoor game ; All season fun for all ages and skill levels, from junior to advanced ; Soft foam handles ; The birdies slow as they spin to create a magical racket sport rally for young children to adults ; Not suitable for high wind, as the flight of the birdies can be disrupted
- Best way to introduce racquet sports to children or beginners ; Play over a badminton net for competitive fun ; Low impact exercise ; Simple, easy, and ridiculously fun
- Size and weight ; Product measures 13 x 7.5 x 1 in inches ; 33.1 x 19.1 x 2.6 in centimeters ; Product weighs approximately 0.7 pounds or 0.4 kilograms ; These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging
- Manufacturer warranty ; 90 day manufacturer warranty for all manufacturer's defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Goodminton is the world's easiest racquet game. Yes, really. From the beach to the boardroom, you can play anywhere with anyone! The Goodminton birdies slow as they spin, giving Goodminton a magical property that you just have to try to believe. Besides being backyard (and indoor!) fun, Goodminton is also a fantastic way to introduce racquet sports to children, as it allows them to build the hand-eye coordination necessary for competitive racquets sports like tennis and squash. Goodminton includes 2 racquets, 4 birdies (2 fast and 2 slow) and 1 reusable mesh bag so you can bring your Goodminton everywhere. It's badminton gone good! Get your Goodminton from VIAHART today!
At VIAHART, customer satisfaction is highly important to us, so please review the below policy for the condition that is applicable you. Returns must be filed within 30 days of receiving the item.
- If your item arrived later than the expected delivery date, we will pay for the return shipping, as well as issue a full refund + 10% off your next order.
- If your product has a defect, send us a clear picture to 9O4-414-4O94 or in an email and we will refund you 100% of your order without a return.
- If you want to return the item, we will provide free return shipping and a full refund once the item arrives at our warehouse and is in good condition.
Shipping and Fulfillment
This product ships from an Amazon warehouse.
About the Manufacturer
VIAHART was founded in 2010 with a big idea and a single product. Today, we design and manufacture hundreds of different toys and sporting goods. We are headquartered in Texas from where we ship many products in addition to Amazon fulfillment centers. Our products are manufactured in China, Vietnam, and the USA under our strict supervision. If you have a question or if there's any way we can help, please contact us!
Product detailsPackage Quantity:1 | Color:Blue and Orange Bag Packaging
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : July 11, 2017
- Manufacturer : VIAHART
- ASIN : B07BJ9MF3H
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,628 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Get some blood pumping without risk of tearing up your house or hotel room (outside is fine too, of course). So much fun with no need for a net, lawn, or court. A standard sized room with a normal ceiling height is all that's needed.
Lots of fun, oh, and great idea having two "speeds" of birdies: One floats longer (slow) and the other is more of a straight-line (fast) flyer.
My second set (lost the first one). No biggie, its just ten bucks - a great value!
The paddles are wooden and have a nice feel and sound when they hit the birdie.
The game is certainly easier to play with young children than badminton.
The paddles are sturdy and I feel they could take more abuse than regular badminton racquets.
The drawstring bag for storage is great. My son has a box and rack for his outdoor toys and it easily hung up there. Having it contained in a bag helps insure little folks won't lose the paddles and birdies.
The wood has some imperfections/flaws. I'm not sure if these will affect the long-term integrity of the paddles or not.
The foam grip handle covers easily slide off. We had to stop several times to push them back up, but this is a minor con.
The storage bag is a great idea, but the drawstring on it is a bit fidgety, but it's still a good addition.
The Kids: Yesterday was Children's Day here in South Korea. We took our son out to meet several of his friends at a local temple complex. The children ranged from 6 to 10 years old. Goodminton was the most popular game we brought. All of the kids (and the adults) enjoyed it greatly. Even the youngest kids were able to play and seemed far less frustrated than they would be by regular badminton. Because the game is light and is in it's own bag it was easy to tuck into our picnic bag and bring along.
Overall, I'm really pleased with the product. I would be willing to pay a bit more better non-slip covers on the handles and higher quality wood, but I will be purchasing a set for several upcoming birthdays.
Other than that I love this little game. I purchased it for my 11-year-old daughter to play with me and friends. We sometimes go camping and I wanted something easy to bring along that would allow for outdoor fun. It's simple and the included bag makes it easy to bring along and play. An optional net accessory would be nice, but I imagine we can make a fake "net" out of a variety of things for impromptu play.