Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Goodnight Moon
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 10, 2017
Both my daughters, 10years age difference, loved this book so it only made sense i purchased it in every format available so i have it in digital, interactive and i think i have 2 hard bounds floating around somewhere lol.
awesome book and never gets tired or old and i very HIGHLY recommend getting at least 1 hard bound and the interactive digital for which my 6yr old, when she was a toddler LOVED reading along to with all the interactive games and stories which was very engaging for my toddler and i feel that it made reading the hard bound and digital versions much more enticing for her to read when she was able to read on her own :)
on October 20, 2017
I bought this for my niece's new baby. This was a favorite that I always read to my two kids right from the start. It's a simple little book but they were always enthralled as I read it to them. It brought back awesome memories and I think my great nephew will enjoy it as well!
Arrived in perfect condition and an all-time favorite, classic kids story. Love to read this to our 5 month son every night before he goes in his crib. He enjoys it just as much as we do!
on August 4, 2017
This is one of my child's favorite books. Must have read it a couple hundred times at this point. Great for any age and with colorful images that draw a child to it.
on May 31, 2017
This is a classic .
on May 31, 2017
Excellent book
on May 27, 2017
Love this story!
on August 15, 2017
I bought the board book. It's nice and think however. It is black and white on one page and color the next. It alternates. I don't remember that. The story line is rather blah, but I suppose little kids to bed it's ok.
review image review image review image
on July 31, 2017
Got this classic for a baby shower for a cousin. The baby is now almost 2 years old and this is perfect for her to practice trying to read with.
on May 18, 2017