Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,089 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,022 reviews
on September 26, 2017
Received promptly and packaged well. My grandchild loves this book. She feels the texture and runs her fingers on the pages as I read.
She sits patiently and listens as I read the story with a soft and comforting tone so she can wind down. It's a fun book with a super soft cover & velcro closure.
Today, she picked the book up and jabbered as if she was reading the book to me. It was beyond adorable. When she was finished reading her book she tossed it on the sofa.
When she came here today I threw my arms in the air and said, "Yay." several times. She did that before she left. It was adorable.
I handed her the book so she could take it home. And she laid her head on my chest. I do know that she was read the book before she was rocked and bottle fed tonight.
Highly recommend.
on March 17, 2017
Read it to my daughter and now hopefully will read it to my grandchildren soon!
on May 22, 2017
This is the sweetest book and rhymes perfectly. My son smiles every time we read it. :)
on August 4, 2017
This is one of my child's favorite books. Must have read it a couple hundred times at this point. Great for any age and with colorful images that draw a child to it.
on May 31, 2017
This is a classic .
on May 31, 2017
Excellent book
on May 27, 2017
Love this story!
on August 15, 2017
I bought the board book. It's nice and think however. It is black and white on one page and color the next. It alternates. I don't remember that. The story line is rather blah, but I suppose little kids to bed it's ok.
review image review image review image
on September 3, 2016
I still have the original copy my son had as a toddler 26 years ago. This is a lovely, high quality edition. It brings back many fond memories looking at those classic pictures and verse. Every child should have this read to them.
on September 13, 2017
Got this for my grand kids and both enjoy having it read to them at bed time by their parents......calms them down after a hard day of school and play