Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,018 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,935 reviews
on May 7, 2017
I read Goodnight Moon to my children when they were young and will now continue the tradition with my grandson! This book is perfect and I love the large size! Great value!
on May 30, 2017
I remember this as a kid and bought it to read to my kids. I love that it is short sentences. It works perfectly for my 1 year old.
on June 13, 2017
The cloth book is an abridged version of Goodnight Moon with some of the rhymes mixed up from the original version. If you want it to read to a baby, get the board book version, which is the unabridged story. For big fans of Goodnight Moon who just need a soft copy of the book to snuggle, this works just fine.
on March 27, 2017
My grandson loved the pictures
on May 29, 2017
This book was a childhood staple of mine and I decided to purchase for my friend's baby shower to add in a gift box I made for her new little girl on the way. I was excited it had arrived, but not too excited when it came pretty beat up. It was dented, scraped up, and basically just looked in poor shape. :(
on July 8, 2017
This was a favorite when my kid were little, and it's a great baby gift. We went through a hardcover version, but read it so much that I discovered the board book version withstood the wear and tear much better. There's a reason this is a classic. And remember to find the little mouse on every page!
on May 2, 2017
My favorite bedtime story growing up. I decided to share it with a friend. This is a small square, glossy finish pocket book.
on April 6, 2017
Parents: reach for anything by Margaret Wise Brown. She was a talented & prolific writer of children's books. I used many of her books in my Kindergarten classroom over the years. I give her books as baby gifts! You can't go wrong!
on June 30, 2017
I don't get all the rave reviews on this book. The illustrations are not great, some are not even in color, and what's it all about really- pointing out a bunch of stuff in a room and then saying good night to it all,..sure, whatever,... my child didn't care about it any more than I did. Skip this one and get a book with some educational or fun value.
on November 20, 2016
One of my grandkids all time favorites story books, now I can share this beautiful classic in board book with my great-granddaughter. Thanks for such a wonderful gift.