Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,048 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,976 reviews
on August 17, 2017
My favorite early books for babies--I give them as gifts to new parents. I usually just give The Child's Garden of Verses but this gift went to immigrants from Vietnam and I wanted to give their baby a good start in English! I especially love the Brain Wildsmith hardcover version of A Child's Garden of Verse! I have the paperback version for myself, and it's good, but the illustrations in this hardcore version just POP off the page. I may have to indulge myself and get one for my grandkids. In fact, I'll do that now.
on April 14, 2017
Bought this classic for a friend's baby shower. Read this every night to my 17 month old (since she was about 5 months old. She never gets tired of it. It's part of our bedtime routine. Did the same with my older two as well, who are 9 & 11 now.
on October 17, 2016
SO disappointed!!! While this book is a nice soft book, I do not see how it could be advertised as the regular Goodnight Moon book. It is only 4 pages of the real book. HALF OF THE BOOK IS MISSING!!! It will cost me more time and money to return so now I am just stuck with 3 crumby books. If you love the real Goodnight Moon DO NOT BUY!
on June 20, 2017
I ordered the cloth book and was disappointed that this is a very much shortened version of the book. Literally three pages of text.
on April 22, 2017
We read this wonderful book to our 5 grandchildren for years when we kept them! They always wanted this read to them b
on March 17, 2017
Read it to my daughter and now hopefully will read it to my grandchildren soon!
on May 10, 2017
One of those books that should be in every child's library, I bought it to read to my daughter. She's still very young but I loved this book when I was younger as well and hope she will grow to love it too. The illustrations are adorable
on February 11, 2013
OK, cheesy title, but it's true. Like many others, I didn't get the appeal of this book at first. Once I read it to my son, though, it clicked. It has an almost hypnotic quality that both of us find calming. It's usually the last book before sleep and I can feel him settling down as we read. It also helps his vocabulary as we point at all the different items in the little bunny's room. Every child is different and some may not have the patience for such a simple book, so you may want to get it from your library before purchasing. For us, though, it has a permanent place on our bookshelf.
on May 12, 2017
Purchased in English and Spanish for my bilingual granddaughter.
on July 27, 2017
A classic, and for all the right reasons. Another must have for a parent of a very young child. "Going to bed" is one of the earliest concepts/events that small children can relate to, so this book really engages them and is soothing in its cadence. Buy it!