Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,015 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,932 reviews
on May 7, 2017
I read Goodnight Moon to my children when they were young and will now continue the tradition with my grandson! This book is perfect and I love the large size! Great value!
on May 30, 2017
I remember this as a kid and bought it to read to my kids. I love that it is short sentences. It works perfectly for my 1 year old.
on June 13, 2017
The cloth book is an abridged version of Goodnight Moon with some of the rhymes mixed up from the original version. If you want it to read to a baby, get the board book version, which is the unabridged story. For big fans of Goodnight Moon who just need a soft copy of the book to snuggle, this works just fine.
on March 27, 2017
My grandson loved the pictures
on August 30, 2016
DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL STORY. It does not tell the complete story, there are 6 pages total and 2 of them have a few random words. Huge disappointment.
on May 29, 2017
This book was a childhood staple of mine and I decided to purchase for my friend's baby shower to add in a gift box I made for her new little girl on the way. I was excited it had arrived, but not too excited when it came pretty beat up. It was dented, scraped up, and basically just looked in poor shape. :(
on July 8, 2017
This was a favorite when my kid were little, and it's a great baby gift. We went through a hardcover version, but read it so much that I discovered the board book version withstood the wear and tear much better. There's a reason this is a classic. And remember to find the little mouse on every page!
on May 2, 2017
My favorite bedtime story growing up. I decided to share it with a friend. This is a small square, glossy finish pocket book.
on April 6, 2017
Parents: reach for anything by Margaret Wise Brown. She was a talented & prolific writer of children's books. I used many of her books in my Kindergarten classroom over the years. I give her books as baby gifts! You can't go wrong!
on June 30, 2017
I don't get all the rave reviews on this book. The illustrations are not great, some are not even in color, and what's it all about really- pointing out a bunch of stuff in a room and then saying good night to it all,..sure, whatever,... my child didn't care about it any more than I did. Skip this one and get a book with some educational or fun value.