Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Goodnight Moon
Format: Board book|Change

on October 10, 2017
Both my daughters, 10years age difference, loved this book so it only made sense i purchased it in every format available so i have it in digital, interactive and i think i have 2 hard bounds floating around somewhere lol.
awesome book and never gets tired or old and i very HIGHLY recommend getting at least 1 hard bound and the interactive digital for which my 6yr old, when she was a toddler LOVED reading along to with all the interactive games and stories which was very engaging for my toddler and i feel that it made reading the hard bound and digital versions much more enticing for her to read when she was able to read on her own :)
on November 12, 2017
I understand that this is THE book for children. I don't remember it - I don't think it was around when I needed it. But I've been told that it's ideal for reading slowly and quietly to children at bedtime, to quiet them down for sleep. Yes, I've seen the screeds that dissect the illustrations, but forget all that. This comes in various formats - I've often given the board book version for newborns.

This book is part of the library of classic children's books I give as a welcoming gift for new babies, all wrapped up in a hand-crocheted blankie. Every parent has thanked me for it. So I guess it works.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 20, 2017
I bought this for my niece's new baby. This was a favorite that I always read to my two kids right from the start. It's a simple little book but they were always enthralled as I read it to them. It brought back awesome memories and I think my great nephew will enjoy it as well!
on December 4, 2017
Got this for my future nephew, due in 3 months. This was a classic that my mother read to my sister as a kid. With the memories it brought her, and the laughter involved. I wanted to pass that on to the next generation. Great instant Classic.
on December 8, 2017
One of the best children's book. My child went months where she wanted this book each night before bed, until we memorized it. Children love the way this book is written. It is a great one to add to your collection.
on November 24, 2017
Amazingly attractive for kids. I was amazed how my daughter found this book interesting (I wouldn't... 😐) . There is something in the book that my girl adores....
Very happy with it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Arrived in perfect condition and an all-time favorite, classic kids story. Love to read this to our 5 month son every night before he goes in his crib. He enjoys it just as much as we do!
on November 7, 2017
I learned how to read with this wonderful story and now my grand daughter has the opportunity to do the same.
Delivery on time and packaging protected the book from damage!
on August 4, 2017
This is one of my child's favorite books. Must have read it a couple hundred times at this point. Great for any age and with colorful images that draw a child to it.
on December 2, 2017
this book was originally published in 1947. It's a wonderful, soothing bed time story to read with your kids. I love it and always buy for people who are expecting