|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash
- With a jean-inspired silhouette, this 5-pocket twill chino proves both laid back and office-appropriate
- Features a roomier cut through the hip and thigh that tapers to a 15.5" leg opening. Stretch Elastane for comfort
- Sits at waist; zip fly with button closure
- Model is 6'1" and wearing a size 32 x 32
- If you like J.Crew or Banana Republic pants, check out Goodthreads’ selection of quality pants- available in a wide range of waist and inseam sizes, no tailor needed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - With a jean-inspired silhouette, this 5-pocket twill chino proves both laid back and office-appropriate
Goodthreads’ collection of men’s clothing crafted with care takes wear-everywhere apparel to the next level. Create can’t-miss pairings with long- and short-sleeve button-down shirts in standard and slim fits, plus chino pants and shorts made from wrinkle-free non-iron fabric. With these classics—and T-shirts, polo shirts, and outerwear to round out your look—Goodthreads is your go-to for wardrobe staples with the style you want.
- Package Dimensions: 17 x 14 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01JQV6HDW
- Item model number: F16GT60002
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 8, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 385 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, inside the pants it says "slim", even though I bought (and believe I received) the classic fit. Leads to confusion that doesn't need to exist. How am I supposed to rebuy these if I'm not sure what I have?
The pants themselves are okay. The fit is good, but colors were very different than pictured on Amazon.com.
Stitchwork is flat out poor, with uneven hemming on both pairs. Not sure how long these will last. Fabric is a comfortable medium weight (halfway between a dress slack and jean, roughly). All in all, if Goodthreads (and Amazon) can sort the easy to fix problems (receiving wrinkled jeans, inaccurate colors, sizing confusion) these will be okay pants well worth your $30.
+ They have a surprising amount of stretch that make them incredibly comfortable right from the start.
+ Their dark olive color and 5-pocket styling make them great for both business casual and casual settings.
+ They come in many, even odd sizes for a perfect fit! The 36x29 give me comfort at the waist with a half break in the leg. No hemming required!
+ The slim fit model is cut perfect; tailored and dapper, not skinny and trendy. The leg taper is perfect, even for my larger upper body.
- Yes, the fabric seems a tad thin, but the comfort benefits far exceed any concerns with quality. They feel the same quality as a similar pair of chinos I bought for 4x the price.
- Need more color options! Would love Navy, Burgundy, Light Gray, and Sky Blue.
Overall, my favorite pair of pants yet. I've tried many brands including JCREW, BR, GAP, & COMBAT GENT, and these strike the best balance of quality, fit, and price. Kudos Amazon for nailing these on first go! Keep them coming.