|Fits as expected||
Goodthreads Men's Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Two-Color Windowpane Shirt
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- This work- or weekend-perfect casual button-front shirt in windowpane plaid features a special wash for a soft feel and maximum comfort
- Model is 6'1" and wearing a size Medium
- Slim fit: closer-fitting in the chest, slightly tapered through the waist for a tailored look
- Our Slim Fit is comparable to slim-fit shirts from J.Crew and Banana Republic; if you like the fit of Van Heusen brand shirts, size up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - This work- or weekend-perfect casual button-front shirt in windowpane plaid features a special wash for a soft feel and maximum comfort
Goodthreads’ collection of men’s clothing crafted with care takes wear-everywhere apparel to the next level. Create can’t-miss pairings with long- and short-sleeve button-down shirts in standard and slim fits, plus chino pants and shorts made from wrinkle-free non-iron fabric. With these classics—and T-shirts, polo shirts, and outerwear to round out your look—Goodthreads is your go-to for wardrobe staples with the style you want.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06VTF5F74
- Item model number: S17GT25027
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear an XL, and ordered this in an XXL specifically to have a looser fit. I like things like this for the Wisconsin winters around the house to be a size too big, so they're looser and don't bind or twist much if I plop on a beanbag chair or recliner.
This, however, is way smaller than even my XL shirts. So much that I can't even button it up even though it's a size too large. so when they say "Slim-fit" they REALLY mean it. Even in an XXL size it's sized more like a standard L size, not even an XL...
If it weren't for the incorrect sizing, I'd like the shirt. But stay away from it unless you wear only a large or smaller...