Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 28, 2012
This is one of the best PPC books I have read - and I've read a lot of them. I got it at the library and decided it was so good that I had to have my own copy for reference.

I have to face the fact that my problem with "Dummies" books can get in the way. Most are far too "cute". This one had tendencies that way but they were under control.
on December 6, 2012
No matter what business you're in, it is high time you began understanding AdWords. It may be a necessary part of your business. This book came recommended to me by a professional AdWords buyer, who says there are simply a platform of "basics" that all buyers must learn. It's time to get started learning about AdWords and this simple approach may be what you need.
on February 17, 2013
This is a great reference book. It gave me the information needed to run a Google Adword program. I eventually went with a professional to run my Google Adword program, but this book helped me with information to ascertain who was B/S'g me and who really knew their stuff. Saved me alot of money.

Ron Fenney
Huntington Beach, CA
on October 5, 2009
I waited for this book to arrive as soon as it was available this summer. I teach newbies how to get started online, and Adwords is always the area that trips them up. Having access to Howie Jacobson's latest book on this topic will give you a competitive edge.
He also covers landing pages and other topics that are of huge importance to how much you will end up spending on your campaign.
My business would still be growing if I was not using Adwords to find new prospects, but it would take me ten times as long for it to happen. Adwords speeds up the process of knowing what works and what doesn't.
My recommendation: Buy this book, read it straight through, and then go back and read it again as you are setting up your own Adwords campaigns. You will save money and make money from the information included here. This book is sure to become the accepted manual on learning how to use this method for making money online. Things can change very quickly on the internet, so I urge you to get started today and take advantage of this cutting edge material.
on February 1, 2012
I'd got this to study for a Biz Class in College on Internet Advertising. Just what it says for Dummies. lol.. easy to read and follow instructions. Re command for students that looking to get into the E.Commerce Jobs.
on February 3, 2013
This book is great. It shows you step by step how to do everything and it also gives you lost of tips on how to do it better. Get this book, you will be a better advertiser and get better results from adwords.
on March 10, 2011
This is an exceptional book. The author is obviously an expert in the use of Adwords, and is very clear in his writing. As a bonus, he has a great sense of humor and makes it fun to learn from him.
on December 25, 2012
I borrowed a bunch of books from my local library to learn about adwords. When I got to this one it was quickly decided that this book was the one to own as a reference book. So, I bought it.
on September 21, 2014
Learning to work with Google AdWords myself is saving me $1,000/month which I was paying to hire an advertising expert - a fee which I could not afford. Adwords for Dummies has simplified the task of managing Adwords myself.
on April 5, 2012
Very informative book. Covers multiple aspects of AdWords. This is a must have if you are new to this. Easy to understand but more of a technical manual for reference.