|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Google, Facebook & Yelp Online Review Marketing for Entrepreneurs & Business: Fans On Fire: How to Skyrocket Your Leads, Sales, and Reputation with The Most Trusted Form of Marketing Kindle Edition
|Length: 82 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first issue: stop with the exclamation points! Seriously! Stop it!
The second issue: please do not contact a customer 4-6 times asking for a positive review.
The third, and killer, issue: the author ends the book by destroying his credibility. The author ends the book with a sales pitch for an online course covering similar material to the book: 5400 successful students!! 24 5-star reviews! This is a book about getting stellar customer reviews, the author presents himself as an expert on the topic, and his own success rate is 0.44%. The author describes other online courses of his, and the 5-star reviews represent 0.56% (9/1600) and 0.5% (19/3800) of the students. Given the topic of this book, this destroyed the author's credibility for me.
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book, through Reading Deals, so I could give an honest review.
Much needed information. Straightforward and simple facts on how to manage your reviews. Taking control of my online business reputation is not just something I have to hope and wish for. By utilizing the principles in this book, were are taking our business to the next level!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Service
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Service
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing