|Item Weight||1.41 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.04 x 0.54 x 2.04 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||GA00439-US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Speaker Type||Single Speaker|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Google Chromecast (3rd Generation)
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Supports all your wireless networks with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)|
|Supported Internet Services||YouTube, Pandora, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video|
|Product Dimensions||2.04 x 0.54 x 2.04 inches; 1.41 Ounces|
|Video Output Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
About this item
- All together now: watch movies, shows, live tv, YouTube, and photos streaming on your tv from all your family’s devices. Resolution : up to 1080p 60fps
- Stream from your phone to your tv; just like that; plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your tv and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap; watch shows, listen to playlists, and more
- Works with streaming apps you know and love; enjoy tv shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube tv, prime video, HBO now and Disney plus
- Start streaming with just your voice. Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your tv hands free, with Chromecast and google home working seamlessly together
- Upgrade your tv for less. Expand your home entertainment without buying a new tv. It’s so affordable you can get one for every tv in the house. Supported operating systems. Android 4.2 and higher, iOS 9.1 and higher, mac os x 10.9 and higher, windows 7 and higher. Chromecast works with cast enabled apps.power: 5 v, 1 a power supply
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | Dolby Vision
Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device
Roku Express | HD Streaming Media Player with High Speed HDMI Cable and Simple Remote
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Controls
Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Connectivity Technology||Supports all your wireless networks with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.||—||Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Item Dimensions||2.04 x 0.54 x 2.04 inches||4.24 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches||3.38 x 1.18 x 0.49 inches||1.5 x 0.8 x 2.8 inches||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.47 inches||3.38 x 1.18 x 0.49 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 ounces||1.92 ounces||1.12 ounces||1.10 ounces||0.57 lbs||1.21 ounces|
|Supported Internet Services||YouTube, Pandora, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video||Netflix; Prime Video; Hulu; STARZ; SHOWTIME; HBO; IMDb Freedive; Pluto TV; Browse millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.||Netflix; Prime Video; YouTube, Hulu; Disney+, AppleTV+; Showtime; Starz; IMDb Tv; Pluto TV; Browse millions of websites like Facebook, and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.||Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play, Hulu with Live TV||Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play, Hulu with Live TV||Netflix; Prime Video; YouTube, Hulu; Disney+, AppleTV+; Showtime; Starz; IMDb Tv; Pluto TV; Browse millions of websites like Facebook, and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.|
|Total HDMI Ports||1||1||1||1||—||1|
|Total USB Ports||0||—||1||—||—||1|
Chromecast is designed to make the most of the apps and entertainment already on your phone. Shows, movies, live TV, YouTube, photos and more. It’s all just a tap away from all of your family’s devices. Supports all your wireless networks with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By JamesT on May 2, 2019
EDIT: They've gone and done it, ladies and gentlemen! Google and Amazon have worked it out and now we can cast Prime Video to these devices! I'm in hog heaven!
They all say you can use screen mirroring, but it I went through many you-tube videos and anything else I could find and the best I could do was to get it to work in reverse I could get the nice big picture on my 60 inch to show up on my iphone but not the other way,
My suggestion is to decide what you want to watch, see who has a dedicated app for that and buy their device, hoping it will work and knowing it will probably be obsolete in a matter of months, of course if you want to watch something else, you might have to do it again.www this approach is expensive.
As for device itself - it does, what it's intended for; used to have a first gen of Chromecast few years back - current gen. seems to be faster and more stable (used to get a lot of connection errors on previous genearation - have never seen anything like that on new gen.) One of small issues - I planned to cast the movie audio track to my speaker with built-in chromecast and video to my TV (with chromecast dongle connected to it), but it seems it's impossible by the means of Google home app - not a showstopper, but somewhat strange for a company, that tries to build streaming device infrastructure .