|Series||Nest Wifi Router|
|Item model number||GA01144-US|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.33 x 4.33 x 3.56 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.33 x 4.33 x 3.56 inches|
|Date First Available||October 15, 2019|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Google Nest WiFi Router 2 Pack (2nd Generation) – 4x4 AC2200 Mesh Wi-Fi Routers with 4400 Sq Ft Coverage
|With Deal:||$219.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$80.00 (27%)|
|Series||Nest Wifi Router|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This product includes two router units.
- Nest Wifi is a scalable and flexible Wi-Fi system These Nest Wifi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 4400 square feet.
- One Wi-Fi router plugs into your internet provider’s modem to create your Wi-Fi network The other extends the wireless network and keeps your connection fast to devices in every room. For more coverage, add Nest Wifi routers or points to your system.
- Nest Wifi routers are strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time. Compatible with Google Wifi; Ethernet ports included on each router 15W power adapter.
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast. Walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal Nest Wifi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the app. Easily create a guest network and share your password in just a few taps Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls to manage online time for the kids.
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Nest Wifi router covers up to 4400 square feet, and you can always add routers if you need more.
The new way to Wi-Fi.
Nest Wifi works behind the scenes to keep buffering at bay in every room, on every device. It’s easy to manage your network, share Wi-Fi with friends, and check your Wi-Fi speeds from anywhere, right on your smartphone.
Choose your Nest Wifi.
Nest Wifi router
Nest Wifi router 2 Pack
Nest Wifi router 3 Pack
Up to 2200 square feet
Up to 4400 square feet
Up to 6600 square feet
Small and medium spaces
1 router (No points required)
2 routers (No points required)
3 routers (No points required)
2 Ethernet ports; All Nest/Google Wifi Devices
4 total Ethernet ports; All Nest/Google Wifi Devices
6 total Ethernet ports; All Nest/Google Wifi Devices
 Home size, materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Nest Wifi devices for full coverage. Strength and speed of signal will depend on your internet provider.  This is based on only using connected devices at a data rate of 1 Mbps each. Requires sufficient broadband internet connection and connected devices to be located within Wi-Fi coverage area described at g. co/nestwifi/coverage. Strength and speed of signal will also depend on your internet provider.  Strength and speed of signal will depend on your internet provider.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m an IT professional with 20 years experience and I love mashed products and Google products are the best of those but these aren’t ready for prime time.
Literally, the whole process took me less than 10 minutes. It took me about the same amount of time to open to the two boxes and remove the routers, power cables, and ethernet cords as it did to get the mesh network set up. Okay, it didn't quite take 10 minutes to unbox the routers, but I'm just trying to say that the set up was fast.
I connected one router to a wall outlet and then to my modem. I ran the Google Home app, selected add new device, and added the router. I choose the same SSID/password as my old network that this was replacing. Then, the app asked if I wanted to add a mesh point. Before clicking yes, I connected the second router to the wall power in a different room.
At first, the Google Home app couldn't find my second router. Oh no! I tried again, and it still couldn't find it. I tried a third time, and still no luck. (I was starting to get worried at this point). On the fourth attempt, it found it! While it was unfortunate it took four tries to find my second router, each attempt was really only about 5 seconds. After it found my second router, my mesh network was all set up.
I just wanted to jump on here and let any prospective buyers know that setting up these 2 routers to act as a main router and access point was really fast and easy, so don't be scared off. As long as you have a Google nest router connected to your modem, the rest of your mesh network can be comprised of Google Nest routers, Google Nest access points, or any combination.
This was a very easy install. If you’ve read the reviews a lot of people are complaining that it’s two routers instead of a router and and point.
People are saying it’s very difficult to install since it’s two routers it’s all nonsense. I’m gonna take you through my install.
All you do is download Google Home and you plug the first router into your modem and set it up.
Then you take the second router into whatever room you want to be in for me it was upstairs and you plug that into the power only.
Then on Google Home you click set up another point (which is the default so you just click the NEXT button).
At that point you just wait until it sets it up. I had an error the first time but then you just click find again and it finds it.
The reason is it takes about one minute for the router to warm up and I didn’t wait. No biggie
Once you do that it creates a mesh and it’s perfect and works perfectly.
The idea of having two routers instead of a router and the point is what is scaring people off due to the reviews but you really don’t need to be scared.
It’s also a better deal in my opinion since the 2 routers covers more area than a router and a point does.
Bottom line is if you have a problem you can return it to Amazon and get all your money back but I installed it all in less than 10 minutes and it’s been phenomenal ever since.
I rarely write reviews but the reviews scared me and I took 2 hours to commit to the buy after reading review after review and researching different mesh systems.
I wanted people to know just buy it it’s going to work exactly as you want it to work and it doesn’t matter that it’s two routers, it will create a wifi mesh. Just buy it and enjoy don’t waste your time over researching like I did
Hope this helps others ..
Update - very frustrating- Update from google that replied to my ticket - now Google Support sent email saying that 2 routers can be set up as mesh network - this was sent to me after I returned the two pack .. I think Google needs to figure this out and have their technical support all on the same page - because depending on who you talk to you can get two totally different answers.