Google Pixel 3 (2018) G013A 64GB - 5.5" inch - Android 9 Pie - (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone - International Version (Clearly White)
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB|
|Screen Size||5.5 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G UMTS/HSPA+/HSDPA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 600(B71) / 700(B12) / 700c(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 850(B19) / 850(B26) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700/2100(B66) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) / 3500(B42) / 5200(B46)
- 5.5" fullscreen display, FHD+ flexible OLED at 443 ppi, 18:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64GB storage | 4GB LPDDR4x RAM Memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.5 Ghz + 1.6 Ghz, 64-Bit Octa-Core, Adreno 630, Pixel Visual Core, Titan M security module | Rear camera : 12.2MP dual-pixel, 1.4 μm, Autofocus + dual pixel phase detection | Dual front cameras : 8MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
Compare with similar items
Google - Pixel 3 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Not Pink
Google Pixel 4a - New Unlocked Android Smartphone - 128 GB of Storage - Up to 24 Hour Battery - Just Black
Google Pixel 3 (2018) G013A 128GB - 5.5" inch - Android 9 Pie - (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone - International Version (Just Black)
Google Pixel Phone 3-64GB Clearly White (Renewed)
Google Pixel 3 64GB Unlocked GSM & CDMA 4G LTE - Just Black (Renewed)
|Sold By||EMB-Phones||alwayz-on-sale||Amazon.com||EMB-Phones||Edge Cellular||GM DEALS|
|Camera Description||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Front, Rear, Video||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches||5.5 inches||5.8 inches||5.5 inches||5.50 inches||5.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 inches||5.7 x 0.3 x 2.7 inches||5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches||5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 inches||5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 inches||—|
|Item Weight||5.22 ounces||5.20 ounces||4.94 ounces||5.22 ounces||0.66 lbs||—|
|Operating System||Android||Android, Chrome OS||Android||Android||Android||android|
Google has taken their awesome Pixel phone to the next level with the Google Pixel 3. It has a 5.5 inch full HD display and a slick, smooth curved glass back design which is stunning to look at and comfortable to hold.
What's in the box : Pixel 3 Smartphone, Quick Switch Adaptor, USB-C to USB-C cable, Pixel USB-C earbuds, USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone adaptor, SIM tool, Quick Start Guide
Top reviews from other countries
The design is sleek and unlike the 4 it still has a great working fingerprint scanner. I gave this 4 stars as it does struggle to work in my grubby sausage fingers at times. Even with a case the phones not bulky or heavy. It's noticeable in your pocket, but not like the old bricks or the weight of some of the larger phones.
Key pad is responsive and the auto wording is outstanding. Only thing that's letting it down is my spellings close to that of a 5 year-old.
I would hands down suggest a pixel over other competitors, the assist from Google itself, just at the ease of a squeeze is outstanding. Now that the voice has turned to a male, I feel less like I'm being told off !
Battery life could be better, although I do use fast burning apps such as Waze. Even with this going it will last a good day no problem.
Actual phone is good, battery is okay, not the best, lovely build quality. FYI, touch sensitivity is impacted by a screen protector, not massively but enough for it to be a bit annoying. Would be good if you could adjust it to make it more sensitive, but not possible. Other than that, very happy.
Edit: I've just found out the camera stabilisation doesn't work properly while recording and it makes weird clicking sound.