Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Google Pixel 4 XL - Just Black - 64GB - Unlocked
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$126.45 (14%)|
|Service Provider||Fully unlocked|
|Display Size||6.3 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
Buy this product as Renewed and save $388.55 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
The Google phone.
Pixel 4 is the phone made the Google way, with a camera that takes the perfect shot every time. It’s also the first phone with Motion Sense. Best of all, it’s built around the Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better.
Beautiful photos, no matter where you take them.
Capture brilliant color, even with photos you take in your favorite apps. Pixel 4 also lets you adjust the exposure balance of different parts of the photos separately.
A new way to control your phone.
Pixel 4 has Quick Gestures, letting you get things done without having to touch your phone. It’s great for when you’re driving, cooking, or enjoying your favorite tacos.
Power for the apps you use the most.
Do more of what you love without having to look for a power outlet. The Adaptive Battery learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use.
Quickly charge your phone with Pixel Stand. You can also charge your Pixel 4 with any Qi-certified wireless charger.
Compare with similar items
Pixel 4 is the phone Made the Google way. So it’s built around the helpful Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better.
1. See G.Co/Pixel/astrophotography to Learn more about astrophotography on Pixel 4.
2. Us only. English only.
3. Coming soon to Japan. Motion sense functional in the us, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by motion sense.
4. Us & Canada only. English only.
5. Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, mobile Hot spot and use of other features, with motion sense off and always on display off. Use of motion sense, an Active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
6. Up to 10 W with Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL charging with Pixel Stand (SOLD Separately). actual results may vary.
7. Support nano SIM and eSIM (carrier dependent); Supports only usb type-c headphone Jack & bluetooth connections; Does not Support Expandable storage.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing you use the most really on any phone now is the screen, the note 10 has an amazing screen & I never expected any phone to have better screen to look at. Well, the Google Pixel did just that! I dunno if it's the cleaner software or what, but the Pixel's screen does feel a little nicer.
While the Pixel should have been the clear winner here, it really isn't! Yes, the front selfie camera, at night or indoor is definitely better, but honestly it feels worse than last year's Pixel 3 for some reason. The selfies feel a little fake, and the camera angles are weird. The back camera however isn't much better than the Note, in fact I find myself missing the wide angle camera that I had on my Note, a lot!
On a side note, my wife's iPhone 11 pro back camera also feels a little better than the Pixel's, which is also unexpected
Half star off really, not for a bad camera, but for the disappointment, it's just not as good as expected.
No need to bother comparing here, the Google software is much better, cleaner, smoother & more productive than that of Samsung, hands down the Pixel OS wins here.
Not that much of a difference, the Note 10 does tend to last longer. Both aren't that great though but the Note will give you, may be, a couple more extra hours, which is appreciated really!
The Note 10 is beautiful! Very slick, all screen display, nice curvy sides, while the pixel does look good overall, specially the back, but the front design is ugly, and I don't care if they have a radar on the front, it really doesn't seem to be that much more functional and I would rather have the fingerprint scanner with an all edge to edge display, thinner phone, than the secure face ID with a big top hinge. Another half star off for a lazy design.
The face ID itself is worth mentioning, it's surprisingly accurate and fast, but so many apps don't support it yet and having to enter passwords for banks & stuff seems like something that we had left behind, but with the lack of fingerprint and the lack of face id support on so many Android app, there really are no other options, try not to forget those passwords, you'll be in trouble!
Overall, I think I'll be keeping my Pixel for a little while longer but I can't say I'm fully happy with it really.
Camera is astounding, Night Sight is great, Astrophoto is excellent.
Face unlock is quick, but wish there was also a fingerprint sensor for added security.
64gb is enough for me as I have Google 1 subscription so I don't really have problem with storage for photos, for $20 the 100gb a year is better than forking out additional $100 for an extra 64GB worth of storage in my opinion.
Wish the battery could have been a little bit bigger, but overall expirience is great as expected from a pixel phone silky smooth UI and great software optimization.
I came from a Pixel 2 moving to Pixel 4 XL, I also own a LG V50.
There's a certain pixel expirience that you don't get on other android smartphone that makes me comeback to pixel despite its negative criticism it recieves from other reviewers, you can give it a shot probably buy when it has discounts over its price.
1. Camera. It obviously has a great camera and the pictures are undoubtedly awesome. So there is nothing I can complain about in this feature. However, a wide-angle camera would have been great and I do think it is necessary.
2. Have not experienced any "hangs" as of now. Its been 3-4 months now.
1. Battery life is really disappointing. If you are a heavy user, you might even have to charge it 2-3 times in a day which is such a bummer.
2. Phone does get hot while playing games.
3. Screen is not sufficiently bright enough and I have faced difficulty seeing the screen on a bright sunny day.
4. Drive storage is unlimited but only for compressed photos :(
Verdict: You should really explore other options and preferably chose them over this. If you could settle for this, you could pay a bit more and buy an iPhone 11 Pro instead. Or else, OnePlus 7t which is priced decently and better than this phone in many aspects. If camera is all you want from a phone, then you can pick Pixel 4 XL.
Top reviews from other countries
Después de un update de seguridad el desbloqueo facial actualiza a requerir los ojos abiertos para desbloquear.