2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Google Pixel 4 XL - Clearly White - 64GB - Unlocked
|Display Size||6.3 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
Buy this product as Renewed and save $441.55 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
The Google phone.
Pixel 4 is the phone made the Google way, with a camera that takes the perfect shot every time. It’s also the first phone with Motion Sense. Best of all, it’s built around the Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better.
Beautiful photos, no matter where you take them.
Capture brilliant color, even with photos you take in your favorite apps. Pixel 4 also lets you adjust the exposure balance of different parts of the photos separately.
A new way to control your phone.
Pixel 4 has Quick Gestures, letting you get things done without having to touch your phone. It’s great for when you’re driving, cooking, or enjoying your favorite tacos.
Power for the apps you use the most.
Do more of what you love without having to look for a power outlet. The Adaptive Battery learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use.
Quickly charge your phone with Pixel Stand. You can also charge your Pixel 4 with any Qi-certified wireless charger.
Compare with similar items
Pixel 4 is the phone Made the Google way. So it’s built around the helpful Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better. 1) See G.Co/Pixel/astrophotography to Learn more about astrophotography on Pixel 4. 2) Us only. English only. 3) Coming soon to Japan. Motion sense functional in the us, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by motion sense. 4) Us & Canada only. English only. 5) Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, mobile Hotspot and use of other features, with motion sense off and always on display off. Use of motion sense, an Active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary. 6) Up to 10 W with Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL charging with Pixel Stand (Sold Separately). actual results may vary.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, when the camera was still working; Face ID was slow / inconsistent. I miss the fingerprint reader.
Besides that, the phone is a joy to use; it's buttery smooth and the interactions are intuitive. The camera (when working) puts the Samsung portrait mode to shame.
The current sale is great, but I purchased mine from Amazon Warehouse. Save an additional $100 for one in Very Good condition