|Standing screen display size||28 Inches|
|Wireless Type||5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|
Google WiFi Router by TP-Link - OnHub AC1900 (Managed by Google Wifi APP)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Google Wifi app guides you through setup, shows you which devices are connected to your network, and offers help if there's a Wi-Fi slow-down
- Searches every five minutes for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will switch if it improves your performance
- 13 high-powered antennas arranged in an innovative circular design provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home
- Prioritizes your favorite device to send more bandwidth where it matters most
- Updates itself with the latest features and security upgrades as soon as they’re available
- AC1900 IOT Router
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top trending products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Google WiFi Router by TP-Link
- The Google Wifi app guides you through setup, shows you which devices are connected to your network, and offers help if there's a Wi-Fi slow-down.
- Searches every five minutes for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will switch if it improves your performance.
- 13 high-powered antennas arranged in an innovative circular design provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home.
- Prioritizes your favorite device to send more bandwidth where it matters most.
- Updates itself with the latest features and security upgrades as soon as they’re available.
Constantly works to improve your Wi-Fi.
- Meet OnHub, a router for the new way to Wi-Fi. We’re streaming and sharing in new ways our old routers were never built to handle. OnHub is built for all the ways you Wi-Fi. OnHub provides fast Wi-Fi for all of your devices, speaks in a language you understand, and keeps getting better.
- A dedicated antenna and radio scans the environment every five minutes, and OnHub switches to a less crowded channel if it will improve your Wi-Fi performance. OnHub makes the switch when you’re not using the Internet so it doesn’t interrupt what you’re doing.
- Provides reliable Wi-Fi coverage to more areas of your home with 13 powerful Wi-Fi antennas arranged in a circular pattern. Each antenna is paired with a perpendicularly oriented partner antenna so OnHub can select the polarization delivering the strongest signal for each device in your home. OnHub also features a front-facing antenna reflector that acts like a satellite dish enhancing Wi-Fi range in that direction.
Speaks your language.
- The companion Google Wifi App makes setup quick, and if there’s ever an issue with your Wi-Fi, it offers simple solutions to help. Plus it provides tools to help you monitor and manage your connection. Run a speed test, change your settings, see what devices are connected to your network, troubleshoot at home or away, and enable a friend to help you remotely.
- OnHub is designed to last, even as the way we use Wi-Fi changes. Its hardware supports a growing number of smart devices, and automatic updates mean you’ll always have the latest features and security upgrades.
Compare with similar items
OnHub Wireless Router from Google and TP-LINK, Color Blue
TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home, Works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control and QoS
ASUS SRT-AC1900 AC1900 Onhub Google WiFi Router,Black
TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A9) - High Speed MU-MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band, Gigabit, VPN Server, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Works with Alexa, Black
TP-Link Wifi 6 AX1500 Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX10) – 802.11ax Router, 4 Gigabit LAN Ports, Dual Band AX Router,Beamforming,OFDMA, MU-MIMO, Parental Controls, Works with Alexa
|Sold By||Direct Savings Club||Prime Deals Group||Amazon.com||Prime Deals Group||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||wireless||Wi-Fi Built In||WiFi||Wi-Fi Built In, Ethernet, USB||Wi-Fi|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.9 Gb per second||1900 Mb per second||1750 Mb per second||1900 Mb per second||1900 Mb per second||1500 Mb per second|
|Frequency Bands Supported||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||5.10 x 9.90 x 5.10 inches||4.10 x 4.60 x 7.50 inches||9.59 x 6.32 x 1.29 inches||5.00 x 7.87 x 5.19 inches||9.59 x 7.34 x 1.29 inches||10.24 x 4.96 x 1.30 inches|
|Item Weight||3.60 lbs||1.90 lbs||0.93 lbs||1.00 lbs||—||—|
|Total Ethernet Ports||2||2||4||2||5||5|
|Wireless Communication Standard||5.8 GHz Radio Frequency||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11a/b/g/n||802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a, 802.11n||802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g|
• The Google On app guides you through setup, shows you which devices are connected to your network, and offers help if there's a Wi-Fi slow-down.
• Searches every five minutes for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will switch if it improves your performance.
• 13 high-powered antennas arranged in an innovative circular design provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home.
• Prioritizes your favorite device to send more bandwidth where it matters most.
• Updates itself with the latest features and security upgrades as soon as they’re available.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I bought the router without doing much research on other routers and started feeling buyers remorse after reading about a certain D-Link router that people were raving about (ac1900 to be specific), so I ordered that to compare, figuring I would just return whichever was slower and didn't meet my needs. Long story short, the OnHub kicked the D-Links butt. I won't get in to exact numbers, but I will say that the OnHub almost doubled the D-Links speeds in my mancave. So back to Amazon the DL goes...haha
I'm sure for the power user, the OnHub may not suffice, as it doesn't have a ton of manual controls within the mobile app, however for the "average" user who just connects their router to their modem and runs multiple wifi devices around the house...the OnHub is the router to get. You can set priorities with certain devices to make sure they get top speeds at certain assigned times...very nice in the evening when the wife is using her phone or tablet but I want to stream my roku upstairs. Just give my tv priority for a set amount of time and no slowdowns for me :)
Don't waste your time testing other routers...I've done it and this comes out on top. Just put your order in and enjoy!
The lack of a web interface and detailed configuration options would have annoyed a younger me, but I’m happy to plug it in and have it just work well out of the box. On any given day, I’ve got three smart phones(iOS), three game systems(Xbox One, Switch and PS3), three computers(Mac, PC and Chromebook), two streaming boxes(AppleTV and Android TV), a tablet(iOS), and a handful of other smart speakers and wifi connected gadgets and it handles everything without a hiccup.
I work from home in an area with questionable cell service, and while all the laptops in our house, along with our gaming consoles (xbox and sony) work like a dream. When it comes to anything to do with our iPhones however, this thing just randomly disconnects every 10 minutes or so. I can't replace this piece of garbage fast enough.
Top reviews from other countries
La mia rete Wi-Fi arriva anche negli angoli dell'appartamento dove prima non c'era e sembra che nessun device sia mai a corto di connessione.