|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Google WiFi system, 3-Pack - Router replacement for whole home coverage (NLS-1304-25)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids' devices, like during
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Attic to basement connectivity
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device thanks to a new type of connected system.
Keeps itself fast with Network Assist
Advanced software works in the background to manage your network so you never have to. Network Assist always selects the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
A simple way to control what matters
Through the companion app, it’s easy to share your password with guests, prioritize devices on your network, see what’s connected, and more.
Family Wi-Fi controls
Google Wifi allows you to pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices, like during bedtime or dinnertime.
How many Google Wifi points do you need?
One: Small home or apartment
500-1500 square feet.
Two: Medium home
1500-3000 square feet.
Three: Large home
3000-4500 square feet.
AC1200 2x2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
Expandable mesh Wi-Fi.
2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per point
WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point.
Both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points.
Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
Required for setup
- Google account
- Android device (4.0+) or iOS device (iOS 8+)
- Google Wifi app
- Broadband Internet connection
Strong, fast and secure connection Wifi network Connects to fastest Wifi point and band Insures protection - Fully automatic updates Family friendly controls - Easy scheduling Google Wifi app - Simple network control
Legal DisclaimerBuyer acknowledges that item is new in an open box. Two of the USB-C cables were used to test each item and confirm all are in perfect, both cosmetically and in function.
4,832 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-3 of 4,832 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
People have complained about loss of flexibity and tweaking since they have to use their phone to configure the google network. I have no issues with doing anything I did prior to using this. I work from home and connect to my employer via VPN with no issues. I can view network traffic, turn off internet for the kids and see how many devices are connected at the click of a button on my phone. No longing into the router from my desktop or my phones tiny browser. When you walk from one level to the next, I can see which google router I am connected to. It automatically switches to the closest one as advertised.
Tips and advice:
1. To get full WiFi speed, make sure your device (PC, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.) has both 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz bands. If you don't you'll be stuck at around 30 Mbps to 70 Mbps.
2. A SINGLE Google WiFi covers 1500 ft. Make sure you're within that range, or get more to create a mesh network so you fall within WiFi range. My home was 1300 ft. so I only needed one.
3. The Google WiFi router only has two ethernet ports, one of which is used to connect to the modem. If you need more wired ports, buy an ethernet switch and connect the router to the switch.
4. When WiFi first connects, it will likely connect you to the 2.4 Ghz band. Don't freak out. If you have a 5 Ghz band and the signal is good, it will connect you within 24 hours. It connected me to 2.4 Ghz band the first time I connected for a long while, but the next day when I started my PC again, it was now using the 5 Ghz band.
Adding the wifi points to the OnHub router allows you to create a mesh network that covers your entire house while allowing your laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices to seamlessly switch between the closest access point with the best signal. Google OnHub and Google WiFi points use technology called Network Assist to provide the fastest possible speed. Behind the scenes, Network Assist automatically helps to avoid Wi-Fi congestion, and transitions devices to the closest Wifi point for the best signal.
The network is then controlled through the Google Wifi app. Use it to share the Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, and prioritize them for better performance. It also has Google Wifi’s family control which allows devices on the network to be paused. The Google OnHub and Google WiFi points work together to create a strong, dependable wifi network for you and your family.
The attached video from our YouTube channel -Smart Home Tech- shows the step by step setup process and some speed tests.