- Get a Holiday Mickey or Minnie plush for $5 when you purchase $50.00 or more of select toys offered by Amazon.com. Find the Mickey and Minnie Holiday Plush eligible for this offer here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTPRSVP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Googly Eyes Game — Family Drawing Game with Crazy, Vision-Altering Glasses
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Put on the vision-altering goggles and draw--no need to be an artist
- Can you get your team to guess what you're drawing before time runs out?
- Great for people of all ages to play together--the goggles make it challenging for everyone to see (and draw) straight
- Simple rules, fast to play, with hilarious results
- For ages 7 & up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Googly Eyes is the hilarious family game that challenges your vision and leaves you googling for more! Put on the zany, vision-altering google eye glasses and start to draw while your team tries to guess what you're drawing. Is that an igloo or a turtle? A birthday cake or a fortress? Players take turns drawing and guessing, so everyone gets a chance to wear the glasses. The glasses come with three sets of lenses that range from mild changes to mind-blowing fun, so no one can see (or draw) straight--your vision will bounce off of the lenses. Googly Eyes is a fun twist on classic drawing games that lets players of different ages and skill levels compete on equal terms, since the goggles make it fun and challenging for everyone. Unlike any other drawing game you don't need to be an artist, and the rules are simple. Just roll the die and move--the space you land on tells you which color lenses to use (easy, medium, or hard). Then pick a card, set the timer, and start drawing. If your team guesses correctly you get to roll and move again; if not, then you stay where you are on the board. The first team to reach Finish wins. For ages 7 and up. 4-16 players.
Object of the Game
Be the first team to successfully make it around the game board from start to finish. Players take turns drawing challenges for their team to guess. Get it right and move towards the finish. Get it wrong and stay where you are. The catch is that you have to draw while wearing the wacky vision-altering glasses.
Playing the Game
The playing team determines which player will draw first, rolls the die, and moves their playing piece the number of spaces shown. The color of the space the pawn lands on determines which challenge to draw and which lenses are used in the glasses. The drawing player draws a card and puts on the glasses to draw. Get your teammate to guess your image before time runs out!
Winning the Game
Teams continue to take turns and make their way along the game path. The first team to reach the Finish is the winner! It is not necessary to roll the exact number of spaces to reach the finish.