GoolRC X8HG 8.0MP HD Camera RC Quadcopter with Barometer Set Height and Headless Mode
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8.0MP HD Camera : The 8.0MP camera works far better than 2.0MP or 0.3MP camera, allows recording higher quality video or taking clearer images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle.
- Barometer Set Height : When you free up the left joystick (Accelerator), the aircraft will still hover at that height at which the joystick is freed.
- Two Speed Modes : Which allows you to fly, for instance, in a small spaces with low speed and maximum control or in more spacious areas with a very fast speed.
- Headless Mode : By using Headless, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your remote controller.
- Stable Flight System : With the latest 6-axis gyro flight control system, the drone will fly stably so that you can enjoy the easier flight ,taking clear photo and video.
- Controlling distance: About 70 meters; Frequency: 2.4G
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Headless mode help you take off: Usually, people need to adjust the direction before flying,but now headless mode simplify the flying process, by using Headless, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying,the direction will be the same as your remote controller.
Amazing 3D flips: This drone can perform the 360 degree flips roll with one key, you will just think”what a amazing function!”while your performance attracting everyone's eyeballs. it is very easy to use even for the beginner.
Camera pixel: 8.0MP
Resolution: 1920 * 1080P
Function: forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D flips, H/L speed, headless mode
Controller mode: Mode 2
Remote distance: About 100m
Charging time: About 180mins
Action time: About 6-8 minutes
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-po battery
Please feel free to contact us by email directly when any problem happens to you. No matter how serious the problem is, we will try our best to help you fix the problem, and make you satisfied with our service, don't worry. All emails will be replied in 24 hours, we will deal with your problem as soon as possible.
Tips for beginner:
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before flying the drone. RC drone is not a toy ,the suitable age is above 14 years old.
2. Matching the drone and controller successfully and installing the propellers on right position ,otherwise the drone will not take off.
3. If the drone is flying to on side dramatically or spinning while hovering ,please switch off the power of both controller and drone and then match the drone and controller again.
4. Avoiding overcharging and excessive discharging the battery
Compare to similar items
This item GoolRC X8HG 8.0MP HD Camera RC Quadcopter with Barometer Set Height and Headless Mode
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stooctam-us||stooctam-us||Holy Stone||Holy Stone||RC Drone||Rabing|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 14.5 x 6.9 in||13.78 x 13.78 x 7.09 in||3.54 x 12.2 x 12.2 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.3 in||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||11.8 x 12.2 x 3.3 in|
|Item Weight||3.35 lbs||3.35 lbs||881.85 lbs||4.9 ounces||0 ounces||1.9 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaints is the prop guards have bent so badly they started to rub on the props. I have now taken them off. Looks cooler that way anyway. Battery life is super short...I get about 8 minutes. Extra Battery's are pretty inexpensive though. I also had an LED cover break but that was definitely my fault. All parts are on Amazon very cheap!
Video quality is pretty good for a cheap little camera....I just bought a gimbal and a yi action camera for it so the video won't be so shaky when turning back and forth. There are lots of YouTube videos on people upgrading them in various ways. I recommend watching them if you want better quality video.
Overall I'm very pleased with this (toy). Did I mention my wife loves it too!? She learned how to fly it in the wind quicker than I did! Great drone to learn to fly with! I look forward to buying a more expensive one after flying this for a year or so.
This craft flies well, and is reasonably responsive. It handles light winds much better than my previous smaller drone.
Low flying speed is good for beginners, switch to high for better performance.
I especially like the fact that repair / replacement parts are readily available.
As mentioned by others, the book is hard to read, and just about as hard to follow. Once you read it a couple of times and figure out a few things like "NO" means "ON", it all comes together.
On that that line be sure you DO read it and understand it. Most of the complaints I've seen on line can be solved by reading the book!
The angle of the camera is bot adjustable, but takes good photos and movies.
A helpful tip - The camera records videos in ".mov" format. This can very easily be changed to the .mp4 format simply by changing the file extension from .mov to .mp4.
The worst part is that it doesn't tell you that the propellers are labelled A or B and that you MUST match them to the A or B on the arm of the drone!!!
YouTube videos helped me understand the use of the trim buttons. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TAKE OFF FOR THE FIRST TIME INDOORS!! If you don't have the propellers and trim set just right, it will take off in erratic directions and fast speeds. You could hurt someone.
I have performed a good bit of in depth research and attended a local quad race event and for beginners (even the main person this drone was for 8years old) this is PERFECT! Easy to operate and similarly to do tricks in the air. The altitude hold make this much easier for kids to learn control
All in all best drone we have bought
Drone pros: 1) it's smooth, and responds like a aerial photography drone should. 2) stable flight, can easily take hands off to video/photo capture.
3) has alot of features to help novice pilots.
Drone Cons: 1) the auto hover works perfect no more than 20 ft off ground, after that it consistently adjusts itself. But with that said, it's minor adjusts and can rarely be noticed. 2) ensure the drone binds correctly. This step was difficult as the drone needs to be recalibrated and then bound while remaining perfectly level. Once the bind occurs you won't have any problems after that. 3) battery life is terrible at a 6 minute flight time. I timed it on my phone.
Camera pros: 1) this is a good camera, no real complaints. It's cheap so you have to understand that it there may be some jello effect. But the picture is crystal clear.
Overall: it's a good drone, I'd recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
- Altitude hold mode works good. But it can fall down 1 meter before it set the height.
- i think its a good quality.Read more