GoolRC JJRC H25 5.8G FPV Drone with 2MP HD Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro One Key Return Headless Mode 360° Eversion Function RC Quadcopter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please refer to the last 2 images on the left hand side for troubleshooting. Contact the seller / Amazon seller support for any issues and clarification
- 2.4GHz remote controller: Super-fast response speed, Super-good anti-jamming capability and 100-150 meters long control distance ; One key 3D roll: With the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system, it can fly very stable and take better pictures and it can finish the 3D roll with one key, it is very easy to use even for the beginner
- Hovering steadily thanks to the Built-in air prssure sensor: Make sure the throttle stick at the middle position, when you push the throttle stick and then release, the rc drone will automatically set the height. Thus you can fly the drone easily and steadily
- Newly-increased headless mode can make the quadcopter easier to control when flying and One Key Return function can recall the aircraft easily
- 2MP HD FPV CAMERA: With the HD camera, you can get many colorful images. The photos and videos are directly stored in the mobile phone, so that you can view and share the photo or video to your Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and amaze your friends
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Colour: grey/red optional
Controller mode: Mode 2
Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels
Gyroscope: Six axis
Motor: Coreless motor
Camera: 2.0MP HD
FPV transmission: 5.8G real-time
Function: 360° Eversion, CF mode, one key return, up, down, left, right, forward, backward, hovering
Suitable ages: Above 14 Years old
Remote distance: about 100-150m
Battery for quadcopter: 7.4V 1500mAh li-po
Charging time: about 120 minutes
Working time: 5-8 minutes
Battery of remote controller: 3.7V 550mAh (included)
Quadcopter battery dimensions: 85 * 35 * 15mm
Item dimensions: 430 * 430 * 170mm
Item weight: 605g
Package size: 35.5 * 33.5 * 18.5cm / 14.0 * 13.2 * 7.3in
Package weight: 2153g / 4.7lb
Gift box package
Caution for the battery:
Don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
Don't put it beside the high temperature condition.
Don't throw it into fire.
Don't throw it into water.
This RC drone is equipped with coreless DC motors, continuous using with different batteries is not suggested.
This RC model is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old, keep it away from children.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it's advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult.
1 * JJRC H25G RC Quadcopter
1 * FPV Transmitter (mode 2)
1 * 7.4V 1500mAh Li-po Battery
1 * 2.0MP HD Camera Set
2 * Pair of Spare Propellers
4 * Protective Guard Ring
4 * Landing Gear
1 * SD Card Reader
1 * Battery Charger (EU plug)
1 * Screw Set
1 * Screwdriver
1 * English Manual
Compare to similar items
This item GoolRC JJRC H25 5.8G FPV Drone with 2MP HD Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro One Key Return Headless Mode 360° Eversion Function RC Quadcopter
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Force1||Holy Stone||USA Toyz||RC Drone||Holy Stone|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 14.4 x 13.75 in||3.54 x 12.2 x 12.2 in||13 x 13 x 3 in||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||19 x 19 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.1 ounces||881.85 lbs||4.7 ounces||0 ounces||1.4 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In addition,The FPV is 5.8GHz and the transmission is instantaneous. The screen on the transmitter is very nice and you can record to an SD card on the transmitter. The FPV on this quad is great and you can sit in one room and fly it in another no problem.
+ Simple to charge battery pack for copter. Kit includes USB charging cable/adapter.
+ Spare rotor blades.
+ This copter is fast and nimble!
+ R/C is well designed and really works well.
+ The video from the copter displayed well, and I was able to replay numerous videos right from the R/C. Storage on micro SD was fine. It formatted very quickly.
+ The copter is pretty durable--I crashed it about a dozen times (several times a hard landing) and it kept on going. Amazingly, the video camera kept recording the weeds I had landed it in.
+ Pretty well written User Guide. Better than most.
CON: (Minus 1 Star)
- Re-formatting the video to restore the aspect ratio is an annoyance. Plus, using freeware off the web to do video conversion seems unprofessional to me. For example, one of the programs suggested will by default change your web browser search and home page settings if you're not careful. I think that would be upsetting to many people.
SUGGESTIONS ON USE
* Video: I transferred the .avi files from the micro SD card to my PC, then used the free video converter and saved in .mp4 HD format. Then I imported the files into Sony Vegas, and set aspect ration to 4:3, to get the right formatting. I then saved as .mp4 file.
* Flying: Suggest avoiding windy places. It made it a lot tougher for me to control the copter.
* Occasionally, the R/C wouldn't sync up with the copter. I found that if you just disconnected the copter battery, then re-connected, it would pair-up again just fine.
This product will require patience, but it's a huge "bang for the buck" in my opinion.
The GoolRC H25G FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with HD 2MP Camera One Key Return Function Headless Mode is such a great drone. I got this for my son for his birthday and he was so excited when he saw what it was. It can go forward, backward, up, down, left, right, sideways, hover 360° rotation. I have to say I'm so happy that I was able to get this for him. He is 40 years old, and acting like he is back in his teens with this awesome drone, but by no means is this a toy. Well it's an adult toy! He has spend hours enjoying this a day. It has a range of 100 meters, but he thinks this one went a little further.He said it took about two and a half to three hours to charge the battery, for the one rechargeable 7.4V 1500mAh Li-Po that come with it, but you have to have 3 AA batteries for the transmitter, there is none with it. It said the camera on it was awesome because he flew it over the barn and livestock and could see just what they were doing and where they were at. So he thinks now when he has a lost cow he can use this drone to find them. Now he thinks he is high class. LOL. He stated that this is a very well made drone with top quality made material, and made to last for a long time, not cheap made. He ever stated that he banged it against the house twice when he first started flying it because this is the first drone he has ever even saw live. I went out last night and we went to the pasture with his kids and he flew it for us for about 15 minutes and it was such an awesome light show for us. He is getting really good with it. We recommend this.
Some other assorted comments:
* The live video display on the controller shows a true image from the camera, as well as the playback. The file that is saved on a micro-SD card has a different aspect ratio. Playing the video files on my PC's media player looked very elongated. I tried to include some of the video in my demonstration video, but the simple editing software I use wouldn't handle it.
* The LEDs can be turned on and off from the controller - a very nice feature.
* To get to the controller menu, you first have to link it with the quadcopter. After you're in the menu, you can turn off the power to the quadcopter. That's a little annoying, but you get used to it.
* Neither my co-pilot or I were able to get the quadcopter to flip.
Overall, this is a nice quadcopter. In my testing, it was stable even in a bit of a breeze, and the controls are very crisp and quick. It's solidly made and can take a few crashes. The ability to see a realtime video display is a big plus, although in bright sunshine, the image washes out, as with a phone or tablet. It's not the easiest quadcopter to learn to fly of the ones I've flown, but most people can master it quickly enough.