- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06ZXWNK5L
- Item model number: 21101
- Average Customer Review: 924 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,704 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Gootium 21101 Specially High Density Thick Canvas Backpack Rucksack
|Sale:||$39.99 - $42.19|
- 100-Percent Pure Cotton Thick Canvas Backpack With Durable Metal Fastenings;Garment Washed For Vintage Look And Enhances Soft Hand Feel
- This High Density Canvas Backpack Features A Classic Shape With Several Pockets For Storage And Organization; Ample Interior Room Accommodates A 17 Inch Laptop As Well As Holding A Variety Of Other Items
- This Rucksack Has A Roomy Main Compartment, 1 Large front Pockets Closed By Button, 1 Internal Security Zippered Pocket For Valuable Items And Two Side Pockets With Button Closure
- Overall Dimension: Approx. Large:13.5" x 8" x 17.7" (L x W x H);Small:12" x 8" x 15" (L x W x H)
- The Stitching Is Clean, Even And Smooth Throughout,Quality Craftsmanship Is Obvious All Though The Canvas Backpack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Brand New
Material:100%Cotton,High Density Thick Garment Washed Canvas
Item Weight:2.2 pounds
33 Liter Capacity
Big enough to Accommodate a 17 inch laptop, a 7 inch tablet in the front pocket and much more.
Adjustable padded shoulder straps for carrying comfort
Interior Zipped Pocket
Total Three Outside Pocket.
Economize Your Carrying Effort
- Do not machine wash
- Washing with clean water with ordinary temperatures
- DO NOT washing with hot water
- Hang to dry
- Washing separately to avoid staining
- 1 * Backpack ONLY
The Gootium Canvas Backpack (21101) can be easily worn by any busy lady or active gentleman who is on the go. This backpack can securely carry a seventeen inch notebook computer as well as a seven inch tablet computer and smart phone. Several pouches will also accommodate numerous gadgets and accessories. The backpack can also serve a dual purpose as a book bag for students of all ages on any campus from high school to college. The rear exterior has a large pouch that is covered by the main flap when it is folded over. Heavy, all cotton webbing adorns the backpack as trim. Fancy buckles with built in snaps hold the flaps closed. This backpack has THREE total exterior chambers. The cotton draw string can be tied tightly for added peace of mind. Padded, adjustable shoulder straps will enable a comfortable fit for any man or woman of any stature. Full grain leather is used on the trim of this backpack. A top mounted handle will enable the backpack to be carried with a single hand or be hung up for storage. Smooth, clean and even stitching throughout
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems,we will always online to provide you the best customer services.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Other than that personal preference is great, it feels sturdy, great space, and the exterior pockets are big enough for my camera lenses. everything you see is functional and not just for looks, there is not a hidden button under the straps or something like that.
Edit. There is a hidden button, the ones that are just push to lock them, they are pretty hard to get off, that shy I did not see them first, if you dont pull in the rightdirection, they won come off. Kind of dissapointed, I expected that on the beggining, then I tought It wasn lke that, now again back to reality. O well
Multiply the price of a synthetic times three if you're comparing it to this bag.
All I can say is for me this is perfect. I got the small as it was not that much different in size than the large. The color I liked did not come in large. I am very happy.
The material is thick canvas- reminds me of an old army duffle I had years ago. There is minimal protective cushioning so don't think its going to feel great when carrying all this stuff over extended periods of time. For 72 hours.. Sure.. For several weeks? Hmm. Maybe - I don't doubt the bag could handle the duty. It would just need some modifications to the straps to be comfortable to hike with it that long.
Straps. These are interesting, you can adjust the buckles and the pockets are roomy but underneath it is a snap so you don't really need to unbuckle or buckle every time. That is okay for the short haul but if you want security you'll probably sew those so they don't open up on you. The bottom of the bag is not cushioned- there is nothing stiff down there to protect the bag or its contents, so again, a little modification, perhaps sewing some leather to it would do nicely. For the price this bag is a steal! I'm probably going to get another and stuff it with gear for someone else as a gift.