|Item Weight||13.77 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||23 x 19.5 x 6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SU-33721-LTXIN|
Goplus 28-Piece Universal Radiator Pressure Tester, Vacuum Type Cooling System Tool Kit w/Carrying Case (Blue Case)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⚒️ Color Coded Caps: Color coded radiator test caps aid with identifying which cap is needed for each application, so it’s easy for you to choose the suitable test cap for the job without messy.
- ⚒️ Universal Use with 17 Test Caps: Equipped with 17 test caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles, such as VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche, Audi, etc. Working pressure is from 0 to 35 psi. It will be a good helper in your daily life.
- ⚒️ Blow Molded Case: Equipped with a bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester. Besides, with the case, you could easily bring this radiator pressure tester set to anywhere you needed.
- ⚒️ Easy to Use: Special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. With this pressure tester, you could easily do the job.
- ⚒️ 28 PCS Radiator Pressure Tester: Comes with various instruments, which help you solve any problem about radiator pressure conveniently and quickly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Main Color of Tool: black; Size of Carry Case: 23.6"x19.3"x4.1"(LXWXH); Working Pressure: 0 - 35 psi; Product Weight: 12lbs
Suitable Vehicle: Acura, Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Acura, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Copper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche, Audi, etc.
Application for Each Tool:
1: Hand Pump with Gauge 2:Filling unit 3: Thermometer 4:Universal Adapter
5: Mercedes Benz W123. W126. W124. W201, Buick, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Dodge, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac
6: Filling hose
7: Acura, Chevrolet , Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti ,Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda ,Mercury ,Mitsubishi, Mercedes Benz ,Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Peugeot, Toyota
8: Acura, Chevrolet , Dodge, Eagle, Honda, Lexus, Mercedes Benz, M-Klasse, Mitsubishi , Suzuki, Toyota
9: Cadillac, Daewoo, Ford, GM, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Mercury, Pontiac ,Porsche, Saab, Saturn
10: Alta Romeo, Citroen, Fiat, Mini Cooper, Peugeot, Renault. Saab, Sterling, Jeep, Volvo
11: VW Vento, T4, Passat 1996, Golf Beatle, Sharan
12: Audi A4 A5 A6, BMW345, VW Passat 1997-2002,Porsche Cayenne
13: BMW E32,E34, E36,E38,E39,E46,E90
14: Audi 1975-1993 and VW1975-1993mit Aussengewinde
15: Ford Mondeo, International ,land Rover Opel Ssangyong
16: Mercedes Benz (C-,E- and S-Klasse) W140, W124,W10 ,W211, W215, W216, W220, R230
17: Ford Mondeo ,Focus ,C-Max
19: Mercedes Benz A-Klasse W168,Vito
20: BMW E60,E63 E64,E65
21: VW Sharan 1, 8T u,2.8
22: Toyota Celica,RAV4,Previa.MR2
24: Opel. Fiat. Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac ,Ford(USA) ,Saab, GMC, Suzuki, Vauxhall. Mazda, Lincoln, Oldsmobile, Isuzu ,Hummer
25: BMW,Land Rover, Mini
26: Connecting Piece R123/R124(black)
27: Connecting Piece R123/R125(blue)
28: Tool for test
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fitting as a another reviewer mentioned on the other blue cased goplus kit is a euro fitting but I can confirm they include one that DOES work with the harbor freight high flow quick connects i had in a drawer of my toolbox. It is NOT epoxied or plastic welded in. It's an oring biss seat. A 9/16 should pull it right out.
Will try changing the orings in the vacuum pump quick connect and update further on but as of right now, it receives one star due factory malfunction.
Edit: After further testing, the pressure pump, vacuum pump and hoses/quick connects all seal and operate properly. Will pull and HOLD a vacuum indefinitely. My previous issue was with the lower left (generic) rad cap not sealing off the degas hole as it was designed to do. The gasket on those 3 lower left generic caps are loosely fit and the spring is weak and wobbly. The REST of the caps seem well made and the input does function. I'll make my own 3 generic caps as needed to replace these. Updating the rating from 1 star to 4 stars. Overall, cant beat it for the price and I'll update it I run into any issues with the nylon caps but as career heavy equipment tech, it seems the rest will work just fine. Expect to modify some orings if you buy this, otherwise a solid unit.
Update: also used this kit to test the control unit for an a/c system. Blend doors weren't operating. Disconnected the vacuum tube at the pump and slid it into the rubberized cone in this kit and used the vacuum to diagnose broken vacuum lines and faulty pump. Will probably find even more uses for it. Changing to 5 stars for it being a somewhat multi-tool.