|Item Weight||23 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||With the Handle|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Goplus Airless Paint Sprayer 3000 PSI Power Painting Spray Gun for Painting Projects 0.32 GPM High Efficiency Spray Painter, Suitable for Handyman DIY Homeowners Metal Spray Gun
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Efficient Paint Sprayer】 3000 psi piston pump is perfect for high pressure and better coverage. Compared with traditional paint tool, this airless paint sprayer will finish the project better and more quickly.
- 【Convenient Design for Clean and Carry】This machine is easy to clean after use. Simply run a cleaning solution of water or solvent through the sprayer until all paint or stain is removed. And with the light weight design, it can be moved easily for your use in daily life.
- 【Multifunctional Use】This high efficiency airless paint sprayer makes it easier to paint like a pro. Get the power to tackle your biggest weekend projects: decks, exterior walls, ceilings, doors and frames. This sprayer does it all.
- 【Fully Adjustable Pressure】The output pressure can be adjusted according to your need. Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size. It can help you finish different projects with one tool.
- 【Easy to Assemble and Use】 With clear instruction, you can quickly assemble it and use it easily. No professional tools need. It will be a great helper for your work.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Paint or Stain Sprayer, Complete Adjustability for Decks, Cabinets, Furniture and Woodworking, Extra Container included
Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer
This high efficiency airless paint sprayer makes it easier to paint like a pro. Get the power to tackle your biggest weekend projects: decks, exterior walls, ceilings, doors and frames. This sprayer does it all. You’ll complete your project much quicker than using brushes and rollers.
Polyurethane cover permits greater flexibility and tighter bends
Resistant to flex fatigue, Dissipates static charge
Will not swell or degrade in contact with most paint chemicals, oils and most other solvents
Lightweight for easy carry and use
Highly abrasion resistant
Power Requirements: 120V,60HZ
Net Weight: 18.5 lbs
Input Power: 5/8 HP
Rated Current: 7A
Maximum Working Pressure: 3000PSI
Vibration value: 0.715 m/s2
Maximum delivery gpm ( lpm ): 0.32 ( 1.2 )
Paint hose: 25' Long
Paint outlet connector: 1/4-18-NPSM
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally the hoses. All of them are stiff. The suction hose that pulls the paint to the pump kept trying to fly out of the bucket. It did the first time I put it in the paint and it flung paint all over the porch. The hose between the pump and gun kept trying to return to it's coiled state and constantly tangled up or sprung and slapped the fresh paint on the house. It took two helpers to manage hoses while I shot paint. This was almost a deal breaker but we got it under control and soon became normal.
Finally, clean up was easy once we figured out the process. Basically you have to purge the feed tube and hose of paint by using combinations of clean water in priming mode then spraying out the hose through the gun. Once you have all the paint out, remove the hose and drain it or you'll have to purge the water in similar fashion on the next use. You absolutely need to drain any water if the next use is not very soon or if the temp is below freezing.
For price and performance I would recommend this product. If frustration associated with hoses is more than you want to deal with, buy a better unit or retrofit the hoses with better ones. They are commonly available and come off the unit easily.
By the way, I ran this with a 50 ft 1/4" hose to spray a second floor level. It worked great.
I also sprayed a carport ceiling with oil based poly . the finish looked like glass how smooth it was after I was done. I even attached a Graco 30 inch extension for this job and it fitted perfectly!!!
I would recommend this product to any professional or diyers. This product will not disappoint!!!!