|Item Weight||24.5 Pounds|
|Sport Type||SUP Paddling|
Goplus Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, 10ft/11ft SUP with Accessory Pack, Adjustable Paddle, Carry Bag, Bottom Fin, Hand Pump, Leash and Repair Kit
|Sport Type||SUP Paddling|
|Item Weight||24.5 Pounds|
About this item
- 🏄 330lbs Weight Capacity & Non-slip Material -- Made of high-quality PVC material and V-drop stitch core, it has a strong structure and strong load-bearing capacity. PVC material enables paddle board to withstand great pressure without deformation or bursting for long time use. And it's equipped with secure bungee tie down on the front deck, so you can put backpack and other items.
- 🏄 Fast Inflation & Includes Complete Tools -- We provide a adjustable paddle, manual air pump, backpack, repair kit, ankle leash, and fin in package. With a manual air pump, you can easily inflate the SUP in few minutes. And if it is accidentally scratched, the repair kit can help you quickly repair and continue to use it.
- 🏄 Safety Design -- The 31-inch wide paddle board enhances stability and balance. The anti-slip pattern in the middle can avoid accidents as much as possible. There is a detachable bottom panel fin to help improve speed, steering and handling. With a coiled ankle leash, you can attach it to your ankle to prevent it from drifting away.
- 🏄 Convenient to Carry -- Equipped with a carrying backpack, you can easily store and carry this paddle board to wherever you want, such as the ocean, lake or river. When it deflated and rolled up, this paddle board is only 24.5 lbs. Even if you want to move it when it's full of gas, there's a comfortable handle for you to take.
- 🏄 Enjoy the Fun on the Water -- Our paddle board is perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments. You can pursue stimuli to surf, or float on the sea to do yoga. Of course, just staying quietly fishing and enjoying the rest of the weekend is also a very pleasant thing. All choices depend on you!
Customers also search
From the brand
Feel the Wonderful Water World with Our SUP
Do you want to try a different sport with your friends? This inflatable paddle board can give you a cool and wonderful water experience on a hot summer day. Made of high-quality PVC and reinforced core, it has strong load-bearing capacity, making it ideal for teens and adults. There is a fin at the bottom to help control direction and improve speed. The perfect design makes it ideal for people of all skill levels. It is very stable and even beginners can easily stand up on our SUP. What are you waiting for? Come and enjoy the water sports!
Adjustable & Floatable Paddle Gives You A Better Experience
Our paddle is adjustable in length from 68” to 87”, so you can choose the most suitable length for easy paddles. And it can float on the water, you don't have to worry about it falling into the water.
- 1 x Inflatable Paddle Board
- 1 x Adjustable Paddle
- 1 x Manual Air Pump
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Ankle Leash
- 1 x Bottom Fin
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Instructions
Equipped with a manual air pump to help you quickly inflate and perform water activities in just five minutes.
The comfortable grip handle is easy to carry so you can take it wherever you want.
More Intimate Details
There are secure bungee tie down, detachable slide-in fin, air valve and ankle leash for maximum convenience and comfort.
With a Backpack
You can put the folded paddle board in a 33.5”x25” carrying bag for easy movement and storage, saving your space.
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Maggiejean on September 3, 2019
Pumping it up was a little difficult, I believe the gauge for the PSI is broken, since it never went above 4, but it was pumped up, and we used it.
We were on the ocean with it, held two of us with a combined weight of about 360ish and we were floating with no issues. Can't wait to take it out on a lake with less waves to actually stand on it.
For the price, it was worth it to me. Let's see if it holds up!
However I had a really hard time with this board. I have a decent bit of experience paddling on rented solid boards and I've never had any balance problems, even in open water on calm days. I'm a bigger person (6'2", 230lb) and i just found that the board was very flexible and unstable to the point that I could barely stand up. i think these boards could work fine for someone lighter, and they do OK on very calm water for me, but if there's any kind of chop or ripples, it was very tough for me.
The FAQs a the GoPlus website says this:
11. Is that possible for me to order replacement parts from you?
Normally we don’t sell parts individually. If your order is under warranty, we will send replacement parts to you without any charge as long as we have the parts available. If your order has been over warranty, you can order the parts in the local hardware store or anywhere else.
Sigh. I can find no warranty information about this board and likely is is not going to be long enough to cover this purchase. I wonder if my local Ace hardware store will have fins that fit?
I don't usually like to bad-mouth a business, but wish I had known this before I spent good money on a poor design and lack of real customer service.
I hope to revisit this review and update with good news.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on July 1, 2022