Goplus Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board iSUP Cruiser 6" Thickness iSUP Package w/3 Fins Thuster, Adjustable Paddle, Pump Kit and Carry Backpack
|Price:||$239.99 - $329.99|
- 【Super Durable Double Layer PVC】The paddle board adopts double layer PVC and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding. It's sturdy and safe for long time use.
- 【Multifunctional Use】Its large space allows more people to play on the water together. It is also perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments. You can take a cruise through oceans, lakes or rivers. And it also can be used for surfing, water yoga, fishing and other interesting activities with water.
- 【Easy to Carry and Store】It comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport it to wherever you want to go. And when you inflate the paddle board, there is a carrying handle on the board, which is really convenient for use.
- 【Full Equipments】Besides the carry bag for easy carry, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump and repair kit. With these equipments, you can quickly and easily inflate and play it. And you can also fix it quickly by yourself.
- 【Controllable Details】This paddle is extendable, so you can adjust the length from 67" to 83" as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, two of them are fixed and one is removable. These fins can increase the friction and balance, really safe when use.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This is our inflatable standup paddle board, which made of double layer PVC material and drop-stitch technology, it’s extremely incredible durable, virtually unbreakable, and impressively portable. When the board is deflated, it will save a lot of space and can be rolled up to storage in the carry bag. The board can provide excellent glide for fishing ,cruising, exploring and fitness. The 6" in thickness allows heavier riders to enjoy this fun paddling sport. With this excellent flat-water cruising board, beginners can enjoy wonderful surfing experience. Once your adventure winds down, simply deflate, roll up and store your board in the carry bag, it’s convenient and portability.
Material: PVC, EVA, dropstitch
Net Weight: 25 lbs(10'), 29 lbs(11') Rider
Weight: Up to 440 lbs
Overall Dimension: 10'x30"x6"(10'), 11'x32"x6"(11')
Paddle Adjustable: 67" - 83"
Gas Valves — Quick to deflate and inflate
EVA Mat — EVA has good friction to prevent user from sliding
4 Point Bungee Design — Used for storing your belongs
Carry Handle — Convenient to carry
Wide Enough To Be Stable!
With wider design the middle of the board is more than 32inch, which improve the stability.
Goplus inflatable paddle board adopts double layer PVC and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting.
1 x Inflatable Paddle Board
1 x Extendable Paddle
1 x Pump
1 x Carrying Backpack
1 x Fin
1 x Repair Kit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Started using the boards in early July, and now have used them 3 times. Even entered a race on the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland and the boards are performing very well. In terms of racing... I was not really competitive because the board is so light and there was a very strong breeze coming from the shores, so I was slowed up by that. But my wife and I really bought these boards for "working out", enjoyment, relaxation and not having to rush back to the rental place after an hour! Also bought them for the ease of transporting them and storage. You don't have to have a big rack on your car/SUV and you don't have to have a huge garage to store them.
My wife and I love our 2 Go Plus Inflatables that we bought! Would recommend them!
UPDATE 8/19/18: We bought an electric pump specifically for SUPs (SereneLife Premium Compact Digital Air Pump Compressor 12V DC Car Connection (SLPUMP10) and it has performed fine. Funny... we bought the electric pump thinking we will not have to use the hand pump anymore. Well, I guess the only downside to the e-pump is that it does take about 10 minutes to fully inflate the board. My wife and I can hand pump up the boards faster than the electric pump. The tough thing is when you get to about 8psi, then it is hard to hand pump to get it to 12-13psi. So, what we've done now... is hook up the e-pump to one board while we hand pump the other board... then when the hand pumped board gets to that tough 8psi pressure... we switch the e-pump to that board and get it to 13psi. Then back to board #1 to with the e-pump to "top it off" to 13psi. So, we are still actually using the hand pump, but we are not "killing ourselves" with extreme pumping at the end. Doing it this way, we feel that we are giving ourselves a break instead of pumping the whole board by hand.
So, the funny thing we say is... that we can pump the board faster than the electric pump but glad that we don't have to do it all now with the electric pump. Hope this helps!
Overall the board is great, surprisingly light which makes it a little less stable than heavier one and hard ones. This isn’t an issue though, especially once you gain speed.
It seems like great quality to me, very easy to handle.
The size and the three fins were important to me as they help going further and straighter. I was actually surprise how fast the board was compared to hard board I tried before. That was a great feeling.
On the negative side, they had to sacrifice on the accessories. The paddle is clearly low quality and doesn’t lock well, but it works. The pump is a single action pump which makes you work a lot harder. Again it works and the board is inflated in about 5min (great work out to start with!).
Overall for my first board I really like it. I will invest in a new paddle though for sure.
The bag pack is pretty cheap too but does the job. I would carry it for miles though!
Only thing missing is a leash.